The creative team at Arsenal Media is proud, honored and humbled that its ideas and work have been nominated for 11 project and content awards to be handed out next week in Las Vegas at Digital Signage Expo 2013.
Projects involving the Montreal-based company are top three finalists in 11 categories at the 2013 DSE Apex and Content Awards, staged annually at the digital signage industry's largest trade show.
"We strongly believe in this media, and we've invested a lot of time to constantly innovate as we develop digital projects and content experiences that meet our clients' business and marketing objectives," said Arsenal President Denys Lavigne. "This recognition from the industry suggests that we're making some good decisions."
Arsenal was cited for seven Content Awards for the quality of the creative work on different projects. The company received another four nods for Apex Awards — celebrating excellence in the design and execution of digital display technology.
The nominated work ranges from the digital experience for diners at a fast casual Thai restaurant in New York City to a multi-platform digital content program aimed at the mining industry, for heavy equipment giant Caterpillar.
"More than anything," Lavigne said "it's a credit to our clients' vision and the level of commitment of our team members and close collaborators. The quality of projects up for awards this year is impressive, and we are honored to be part of this group."
The Bronze, Silver and Gold winners will be announced at the DSE Awards Dinner on Feb. 27 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
Arsenal's DSE 2013 Content Award Nominations:
- Project: The Discovery Wall; Category: Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Project: Christie Digital's Corporate Lobby — Kitchener, Ontario; Category: Business, Industry & Government
- Project: Arsenal Media's The Fountain of Content; Category: Business, Industry & Government
- Project: Digital 100 — Wilfrid Laurier University Centennial Celebrations; Category: Education & Healthcare
- Project: Dee Daa Restaurant Digital Signage Network; Category: Food and Beverage
- Project: Tourism Montérégie's Experiential Tower; Category: Hospitality
- Project: Caterpillar Touchpoint (In collaboration with Converse Marketing); Category: Multi-platform
Arsenal's DSE Apex 2013 Award Nominations:
- Client: Christie Digital; Project: Corporate Lobby — Kitchener, Ontario; Category: Business, Industry & Government
- Client: Arsenal Media; Project: The Fountain of Content; Category: Business, Industry & Government
- Client: Dee Daa Restaurant; Project: Digital Signage Network; Category: Food and Beverage
- Client: Tourism Montérégie; Project: Experiential Tower; Category: Hospitality
The Digital Signage Expo trade show annually celebrates creative and project excellence and Arsenal Media has won multiple awards in previous years — six in 2012 and four in 2011.
Those attending this year's DSE trade show are encouraged to visit booth 739 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, where Arsenal Media will power up its unique Fountain of Content.