Casio America, Inc., announced plans to revolutionize storefront advertising by launching a new digital signage business at the end of this month. Driving this exciting new business is Casio Signage, a newly developed, powerful tool for helping retailers gain an edge over the competition by attracting new and repeat customers.
Storefront advertising needs to catch the attention of customers and be interesting and relevant enough to entice them to enter. The Casio Signage business takes a revolutionary new approach, leveraging optimum advertising tools and cloud services to attract new customers and increase repeat business.
"Casio is excited to venture into this new business opportunity," said Shigenori Itoh , chairman and CEO of Casio America , Inc. "Casio Signage offers a unique way to make audiences feel welcome and deliver content in a more personal manner than simple words or images. This technology is only limited by the number of applications that designers can imagine using it."
Casio Signage is a cutting-edge storefront advertising tool with the ability to captivate passers-by with a realistic-looking character that talks to them. Using a custom designed screen shaped like a character, content is created to match the characteristics needed to bring people into a store.
The characters' appearance and voice can be easily changed to keep customers from losing interest and increase store traffic. Casio Signage is compact and requires no installation work, making it easy to place nearly anywhere. It also offers multilingual support or multifunctional options creating a fully customizable system with content that is most relevant for the customer base.
Together with innovative cloud services such as the distribution of digital coupons, stores with Casio Signage will enjoy an edge over the competition.
Main features of Casio Signage:
- Realistic images help captivate passers-by and attract new customers;
- The screen itself is shaped like a character or person, and speaks to visitors to get their attention and invite them in;
- Content is easily updated to increase store traffic;
- Retailers simply provide Casio with a still image and text. Casio then animates the image and adds the voice. No video production is required for stores. This process makes it easy to edit the animation for future use;
- Compact size that can fit almost anywhere;
- It features a small 18-inch by 21.1-inch footprint. No installation work is required;
- Multilingual support — available languages include English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and more. Customers can select the language they want to hear;
- Cloud services are available for unique retail promotions;
- Casio can provide cloud services such as digital coupons for customers with smartphones;
- Long-lasting light source — The originally developed Laser-LED Hybrid Light Source by Casio delivers approximately 20,000 hours of life.