Digital Signage Expo® (DSE) announced that its 10th anniversary show held last week at the Las Vegas Convention Center has officially surpassed previous records, set a new attendance milestone and reinforced DSE’s position as the digital signage industry’s preeminent show.
DSE show management has confirmed that despite the snowstorm that closed airports in parts of the country, DSE 2013 set the following new all-time benchmarks:
- 4,080 qualified attendees (excluding exhibitors) — a 1.4% increase over 2012
- Record conference attendance — a 9% increase over 2012
- Record international attendance from a total of 77 countries — an increase of 11.6% over 2012, representing eight more countries than a year ago
- Record 211 exhibitors — an increase of 22% over 2012
- 68,895 net square feet — a 10.3% increase over 2012
“Not only was the show a success by all quantitative measures," said Chris Gibbs, president of Exponation LLC, which produces Digital Signage Expo, "but the quality and number of end-users who attended helped create wonderful energy and generated very positive comments from the majority of exhibitors.”
“Exhibitor satisfaction was so high that we are pleased to report that the show floor is close to 80 percent sold out for 2014,” he added.
Digital Signage Expo 2014 is scheduled for Feb. 11-13, 2014, with access to the Exhibit Hall February 12 -13 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas.