The Digital Signage Federation, the only independent not-for-profit organization serving the digital signage industry, and The BUNN Company will present, “Management Best Practices: Ad-based Digital Networks in the Media Business.”
The Nov. 20 event is the seventh webcast installment in the 12-month series targeting digital out-of-home and place-based network operators. Presented by Philip M. Cohen, president and CEO of Care Media Holdings, and moderated by Lyle Bunn, strategy architect at BUNN, this hourlong session will outline elements of the manager/investor “dashboard” and describe key factors in network operation and growth.
Success in the media business of ad-based, digital place-based networks means defining strategy, setting priorities and being astute with “the numbers,” as well as communicating effectively with ad planners, investors and other stakeholders. This webinar will outline some of the “what” and “how,” critical to business success. This session will go beyond “Management 101” and delve into the specifics of managing an ad-based digital place-based network. Cohen, as a veteran, successful network operator, will shed light on:
- The attitudes essential to network management success
- The strategic imperatives
- Key management dashboard elements
- Signals that indicate the need for attention and correction
- What to focus on while making decisions about resource allocation
- Proven practices in investor communication
Those who attend the free webcast will learn:
- Insights to improve your strategic and operational management
- Awareness of how successful network CEOs think
- Practical advice to mitigate and manage risk while maximizing success
- Better understanding of ad-based network management issues and approaches
To register for the event, visit https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/299270362. Registrants are invited to submit questions in advance of the session to Bunn at email@example.com.
Cohen also serves as CEO for PetCARE TV, Women’s HealthCARE TV and KidCARE TV, which operate a combined 4,500 displays. He is vice chair of the Digital Signage Federation, a member of the Digital Signage Expo’s Private Network Council and is a founding member of the Digital Place-based Advertising Association, on whose board he still serves. He is well known for his “Cohen on Content” video series in which key industry issues are enthusiastically addressed. See www.caremediaholdings.com/about-us.