Signagelive announced it has added support for the non-PC range of solid-state DSignage Network players from Instorescreen.
The DSignage Network range of players are available in sizes from 8 to 30 inches offering robust, cost-effective LED displays with integrated media players and Wi-Fi and LAN network connections.
When managed from Signagelive the DSignage Network, players provide a very cost-effective solution for a variety of applications including retail Point of Sale, hospitality and corporate communications.
DSignage Network players and extended warranty is available through Avnet globally.When connected to Signagelive using an Internet connection, the DSignage devices can be managed from anywhere in the world from a web browser, offering the following functionality:
- Non-PC — No moving parts or operating system to provide maximum uptime and reliability.
- LED Display — High-quality LED display with vivid colors and excellent viewing angle.
- Videos — Support for HD video with stunning playback quality.
- Still Images — HD image support.
- Media RSS — support for dynamically updated content feeds from companies such as www.ScreenFeed.com.
- Message Manager — Use the Signagelive Message Manager to update text on image templates using a mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Scheduling — Build playlists of media content and publish to display at a date and time of your choice. Use tags to auto-publish media content and recurrence to repeat the playback of media.
- Nested Playlist — Embed a playlist within a playlist to create random playback of content, keeping viewers entertained.
- Local playlist — Provide the ability for local update of media content within an office-controlled playlist.
- Screen Control — Schedule dates and times that you want the DSignage devices to be turned on and off.
DSignage Networked players powered by Signagelive will be demonstrated at Integrated Systems Europe 2013 from Jan. 29 to 31 in Amsterdam.
Signagelive is a private company and a world leader in cloud-based media delivery solutions, providing a platform that supports an unrivaled number of different end devices, from mobile phones to smart TV.