Digital Signage Expo, the world's largest and longest-running international trade show and conference dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology and digital out-of-home networks, will present an all-new comprehensive four-part Special Interest Seminar Program geared specifically to end-users in the retail, automated retail, automotive retail and corporate communications categories.
Retail — "Retail Customer Experience in a Connected World," featuring Microsoft Stores, will explain how to:
- Create unique customer experiences.
- Retain shoppers longer.
- Influence customer behavior and purchase decisions.
Corporate Communications — "How to Use Digital Signage to Inform & Energize Your Employees" will outline:
- How different types of digital signage serve different roles.
- The importance of design and content.
- A Bloomberg case study
Automotive Manufacturing — "Digital Signage & Video Help Ford go Further," will present:
- Use cases for which Ford chose digital signage and video as its preferred solution across its office and manufacturing sites.
- How Ford overcame obstacles encountered during deployment.
- How the technology architecture upon which Ford's global digital media and video deployment is built.
Automated Retail — "Delivering Both Brand Message & Product," will explore:
- How to use automated retail to create out-of-home networks that make money.
- The fundamentals and history of automated retail through contrasted case study examples of applications by Best Buy, Macy's, Proactiv and Apple.
- Amazing new applications for new technologies that will transform the digital signage industry in years to come.
Richard Lebovitz, educational director for Exponation, LLC, which produces DSE, said: "We are pleased to offer an educational program that provides practical guidance from industry experts who are suggesting immediately actionable solutions to relevant and topical issues in the digital signage industry today."
Registration for the Special Interest Seminar Program, or any of DSE 2013 educational conference seminars is available at www.digitalsignageexpo.net.
Digital Signage Expo 2013, co-located with the Interactive Technology Expo and Digital Content Show, will present its three-day conference Feb. 26 through 28. The Exhibition Hall will open for two days on Feb 27 and 28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2013, Digital Signage Expo was launched in 2004 and was the first event dedicated to the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. Professional end-user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories such as retail, restaurant, health care, education, hospitality and transportation, as well as other key stakeholders, including advertising executives, brand marketers and systems integrators.
Close to 180 exhibitors feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 100 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional re-certification in eight educational tracks. The 2013 program will be comprised of 16 pre- and post-show educational events, 32 seminars, 40 targeted Industry Vertical Discussion Groups and more than 42 free presentations staged in three on-floor theaters.