Velocity Micro, a premier builder of award-winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, peripherals and Cruz tablets, has announced the debut of several new products.
Products include the dual core D610 Cruz tablet, quad core Q610 Cruz tablet and the 4-inch x 4-inch Edge Mini. Additionally, the recently announced NoteMagix Ultrabook devices and Edge AIO be debuted along with several Velocity Micro desktop and peripherals.
Velocity Micro products making their debut include:
- Edge Mini — At just 4 inches x 4 inches and less than 1.5-inch thick, the Edge Mini is the smallest desktop on the market. Powered by a third-generation Intel Core i3 processor, mSATA hard drives and a full version of Windows, the Edge Mini has home theater, home office and digital signage applications.
- Cruz D610 and Cruz Q610 — Powered by dual core and quad core ARM processors respectively, these 10-inch Android 4.1 tablets are both powerful and affordable.
Other products include:
- NoteMagix Ultrabook Devices — The newly launched line of 14-inch Ultrabook devices put the aesthetics, craftsmanship, speed and support of a Velocity Micro desktop into a mobile package. Specs include third-generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors, ultra-fast Intel 520 Series SSDs, Windows 7 or 8 and an integrated DVD-RW drive.
- Edge AIO — Designed with the same ideals that have made Velocity Micro famous with enthusiasts around the world, the 23.6-inch Edge AIO combines the craftsmanship, performance and support of an award-winning Velocity Micro PC with the convenience and efficiency of an All-in-One.
- VMultra Drive — a USB external DVD-RW (or optional Blu-ray), USB 3.0 hub, media Reader and 500GB hard drive in one, perfect for all Ultrabooks and ultra-thin laptops.Gaming and Mainstream Desktops — The Raptor Z90 and Vector Z25, two of the most adorned desktops on Velocity Micro's lineup, are each specially configured for maximum performance in their respective price ranges. Available with either Windows 7 or 8.
Velocity Micro, Inc., is a premier high-performance personal computer provider in North America. Founded in 1992, the Richmond, Va.-based firm custom builds award-winning gaming, mobile, multimedia, small business, workstation, visual supercomputers and peripherals. Velocity Micro products are currently available at most consumer electronics retailers nationwide.
Velocity Micro has earned more than 60 industry awards, including 16 PC Magazine Editor's Choice awards. CNET, Maximum PC, Mobile PC, PC World, Computer Gaming World, Computer Shopper and PC Gamer editors have all chosen Velocity Micro systems as some of the industry's best-performing, highest-quality and most reliable PCs.