DUBLIN–The “Global Markets, Technologies and Applications for Flexible Displays” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The base year used for this study is 2017 and the forecast period considered is 2018 to 2023.
Currently, flexible displays are being used across a wide range of applications such as e-papers, smartphones, TVs, digital signage and smartwatches. The technology being used to develop a flexible display can be based on LCD, LED or OLED technologies. Flexible OLED currently dominates the market for the fabrication of flexible display panels.
- Emergence of Flexible Displays Driving the Global Consumer Electronics Market
- Increasing Popularity of OLED Technologies
- High Durability of Flexible Displays
- Growing Adoption of Lithography Technology for Advanced Flexible Displays
- Increasing Application of Flexible Displays in the Military Sector
- Low Yields of Flexible Displays
- High Cost of Flexible Displays
- Complex Manufacturing Process
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary & Highlights
Chapter 3 Overview of Flexible Displays
Chapter 4 Global Market for Flexible Displays by Fabrication Technology
Chapter 5 Global Market for Flexible Displays by Printing and Lithography Technology Type
Chapter 6 Global Market for Flexible Displays by Display Type
Chapter 7 Global Market for Flexible Displays by End-Use Application
Chapter 8 Global Flexible Display Market by Region
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- 4D Technology Corp.
- Advantech U.S. Inc.
- Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.)
- Apple Inc.
- Applied Materials
- Army Research Laboratory
- AU Optronics
- Corning Inc.
- Dupont Teijin Films
- E Ink Holdings Inc.
- Flexterra Inc.
- Fujifilm Dimatix
- Henkel Corp.
- L3 Technologies
- LG And Lg Display
- Nippon Hoso Kyokai
- Novaled AG
- Plastic Logic GmbH
- Royole Corp.
- Samsung Display
- Sony Corp.
- Toppan Group
- Universal Display
- Xenon Corp.
- and many more…
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/snjfnl/2019_global?w=4