Welcome to Digital Signage Expo 2020! Now that you’re part of our distinguished group of industry professionals, we want you to take full advantage of all our show has to offer. That’s why you’ll be receiving the complimentary MyDSE Newsletter every week leading up to DSE 2020. In addition to keeping you updated about any and all new developments, our special e-newsletter will include a vast array of tips and information links to help you make the most of DSE’s unparalleled learning, networking and sourcing opportunities. Here are 7 suggestions to get you started:
- Use the schedule of events and the DSE Mobile App to create your own timeline and walking map, organized by industry vertical (Check your app store in March).
- Ask plenty of questions of exhibitors, speakers and peers, and set appointments ahead of time whenever possible.
- Research the free sessions taking place on the show floor in the Central Park Pavilion, The Content + Experience Theater and The Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Marketplace Theater.
- First-timers can get acquainted with the show floor and other conference features at the New Attendee Bootcamp.
- Open all newsletters and emails from Digital Signage Expo and Digital Signage Connection prior to the show in order to learn more about companies, products and content solutions you’d like to explore further.
- Visit the Launch Pad, New Product Showcase and smaller booths throughout the exhibit hall to get close looks at new technologies and solutions that have not been at DSE in the past.
- Document your experience, and make new connections by joining DSE’s LinkedIn groups as well as sharing your pics, blogs and other posts on other social media outlets.
For more information, please contact our Attendee Relationship Specialist Blake Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas this March for DSE 2020!