Philadelphia, PA — August 17, 2020 — Almo Professional A/V, the Pro A/V industry’s most dynamic distributor and creator of the award-winning E4 Experience, today announced it has added BrightSign Training, Programming and Onboarding to Almo Digital Signage Services. By including these services, integrators now have the opportunity to expand their range of expertise for AV projects, streamline services through one provider and enjoy the benefits of offering services such as new projects and recurring revenue.
Coordinated through Almo’s regionally-focused Service Development Managers, partners can now “purchase” the following services as part of Almo’s Digital Signage Creative and Hosting Managed Services:
- BrightSign Basic Training
- Player Configuration
- Basic and Advanced Onboarding & Concierge Service
- Advanced BrightAuthor Programming
According to Todd Heberlein, business development manager, Almo Professional A/V, “Digital signage installations are ramping up again primarily due to the need for public facilities to communicate health and safety protocols.” He continued, “Our integrators can select and purchase these services just as they would the hardware and software products. Then they have the ability to offer this expertise to their clients without having to hire the expertise in-house – and the training can take place in conjunction with the installations. The end result is expanded business and new revenue streams.”
“Almo has the experience required to make this possible having worked with BrightSign products for years,” said Jeff Hastings, CEO of BrightSign. “By offering the training, programming and onboarding as part of its well-established managed services model, Almo integrators can easily expand their range of AV projects and allow their clients to do more with their digital signage installs.”
Almo Digital Signage Services
All BrightSign training is conducted via web or phone/screen share using the BrightAuthor software.
- BrightSign Basic Training: Overview of concepts for digital signage and BrightAuthor.
- Player Configuration: Configure BrightSign players according to end user network, player location and BrightAuthor communication method.
- Basic Onboarding & Concierge Service: Almo to handle the basic presentation and media player setup and provide training on day-to-day content management for basic content needs, such as slide shows, videos, live TV zones and simple RSS tickers.
- Advanced Onboarding & Concierge Service: An enhancement to the Basic Onboarding & Concierge and Player Configuration services. Designed for projects with a scope of work that includes advanced integrations such as video walls, synchronized playlists, emergency messaging and 3rd party content.
- Advanced BrightAuthor Programming: Includes everything from interactive playlist development, control system integration to touch display interaction, custom scripts and much more.
For more information about Almo’s Digital Signage Service for BrightSign, contact Almo’s Service Development Manager Team.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level.
Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics, major appliances, furniture and housewares. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on LinkedIn at to www.linkedin.com/company/almoprov, Twitter at to www.twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign XT players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.