Philadelphia, PA — August 22, 2018 —Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with global reach, and its education partner AVIXA, the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, are hard at work preparing for the fall leg of the E4 AV Tour, which is coming to the Boston Newton Marriott on September 21. Almo will also host an extended E4 event in Nashville later this fall.
The Almo Professional A/V E4 tour offers AV professionals an immersive full-day experience of educational sessions worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs), as well as a showroom filled with exclusive access to the newest AV products and services. The fall E4 events are featuring more than a dozen sessions and speakers, 40+ exhibitors, multiple hands-on workshops and product showcases, local celebrities and limitless networking and career-advancing moments.
“Boston is always one of our most exciting and productive stops on the E4 tour as there is so much energy and strong participation from resellers and integrators in this region,” explained Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing & communications, Almo Corporation. “We are pleased to add Jim Nista,
senior director of content creation services to our education speaking team following Almo’s recent acquisition of Insteo. And we look forward to having local NFL celebrity Deion Branch in the house inspiring our attendees. 2018 continues to be Almo Pro A/V’s year to excel. The E4 program is one of many ways we are aligning with our manufacturers and channel partners on this one-way path toward success, growth and expansion.”
E4 Sessions, Workshops and Showcases
E4 Boston attendees can gear up for a full day of hands-on learning during the following business and technical sessions, workshops, and product showcases. For complete details, click here. Speaker biographies can also be found here:
- HDBaseT Certification (1.5 CTS RUs)
- An Unbiased Explanation of AV-Over-IP – Keynote, Gary Kayye, Kayye Consulting (1.5 CTS RUs)
- Digital Signage Content Strategies for Savvy Integrators (CTS RU Pending)
- The Future of Digital Signage in Smart Connected Cities (1 CTS RU)
- An Introduction and Comparison of Dante, AVB and CobraNet Methodologies (1 CTS RU)
- Power and Grounding Best Practices (1 CTS RU)
- Designing for the User Experience (1 CTS RU)
- Gary Kayye’s Top 10 (+2) Best Products from InfoComm 2018 (1 CTS RU)
- Creating a Corporate Communications Tool with Easy Ongoing Management (CTS RUs Pending)
- Samsung: Shape the Future with Innovative Display Solutions (Showcase 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- Barco: Unisee Video Wall System (Showcase 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- Biamp: Unmatched Clarity for Unprecedented Collaboration (Showcase 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
New Exhibitors on the E4 AV Tour
- iMAGSystems. Almo is the exclusive distributor for the Melbourne, Australia-based iMAGSystems’ AIR wireless, Lightning (SDVoE), RAIN H.264 and THUNDER (jpeg2000) products, and is introducing the video-over-IP product line to the Pro AV market this fall. iMAGSystems has amassed extensive working knowledge from years of development work, resulting in a deep understanding of the technologies involved in delivering high-resolution video of standard IP networks.
- Mimo Monitors. A global expert and industry leader in small touchscreen monitors, displays and tablets, the company makes small footprint/high value displays for digital signage, conference rooms, kiosks, point-of-purchase/sale, hospitality, retail and more. These monitors are flexible, customizable and easy to use/deploy while enhancing productivity and user experiences.
For a full list of the more than 40 E4 Boston exhibitors that are bringing new products designed to ignite the imagination and power AV installations, click here.
Deion Branch Autograph Session
Sponsored by Sharp, from 1:00-2:30 p.m., E4 Boston attendees can meet former New England Patriots wide receiver, Super Bowl XXXIX MVP, and two-time Super Bowl Champion, Deion Branch.
Deion consistently turned in his biggest performances on the greatest stage in sports, leading all receivers in Super Bowls XXXVIII and XXXIX. He recorded a combined 21 receptions in the two games and owns two of the top seven receiving performances in Super Bowl history. His career reception total in the Super Bowl ranks third all-time.
About the E4 AV Tour/Registration
E4 Boston is on September 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Boston Newton Marriott. The event is complimentary — including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go to http://shows.e4avtour.com/boston18/venue/.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
# # #