Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 200 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2020, including:
- Mimo Monitors’ outdoor 21-inch touchscreen is durable, reliable and vibrant. Designed for optimum outdoor performance, this IP65-rated small format display is available with or without Android player and works at an extended temperature range, making it ideal year-round. Offering 1500 nits of light ensures crisp visuals for rain or shine. (Booth 3022) https://www.mimomonitors.com/products/21-5-outdoor-capacitive-touch-display-ip65-rated-hdmi-mod-21580c-of
- Navori’s QL Computer Vision is an AI-driven, cost-effective and accurate audience measurement solution that supports in-depth crowd analysis and content triggering based on visual data allowing end-users to measure advertising performance or trigger content for specific demographic groups. Interoperates with Navori’s rules-based programming application, automatically adapting content to real-time events. (Booth 1912) https://www.navori.com/discover-ql-computer-vision-ai-at-integrated-systems-europe-2020/
- NEXCOM’s video wall player NDiS V1000 packs a visual punch with four-display support via 4x HDMI2.0 to inspire, impress, and allure. Equipped with outstanding graphics performance to recreate sophistication and vividness of 4K UltraHD, NDiS V1000 offers stunning visuals, flexible display grid configurations, and easy management through life cycle. (Booth 3240) https://mailchi.mp/nexcom/ndisv1000-embeddedmediaplayer
- Reveal Mobile’s VISIT Local helps DOOH companies, including digital agencies, gain immediate credibility and serve clients more effectively with unique audience analytics and attribution reporting. VISIT Local enables more targeted DOOH campaigns, improved foot traffic analytics and attribution. (Booth M6) https://revealmobile.com/solutions/digital-out-of-home/
- Rose Electronics UltraMatrix AV Prois a customizable 4K modular AV matrix switch accepting 4-port I/O cards in HDMI, DVI, VGA, SDI, HDBaseT, and fiber. Route any input to any output. Control by front panel, IR, Ethernet network, and RS-232 serial port. Models in 8×8, 16×16, 32×32, 64×64, and 144×144. (Booth 2831) rose.com/avpro
Great News! DSE’s Early bird discounts – including FREE Exhibit Hall Passes – have been extended through March 6! Save on all sessions and up to $300 on conference packages. More details can be found here: https://www.digitalsignageexpo.net/packages-and-pricing
Registration for any of the DSE 2020 educational conference sessions, which are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2020.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2020 is scheduled for March 31- April 3, 2020, with access to the Exhibit Hall April 1-2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 817-5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.dse2020.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo), or for all DSE 2020 updates, use #dse2020. For year-round news and information on the digital signage industry, visit www.digitalsignageconnection.com.