What tips would you give to first-time attendees at Digital Signage Expo?”
- Visit the conference website, and have a look at the list of exhibitors. Identify interesting target firms you would like to visit and explore in advance.
- Also, consider the agenda for conference learning and information sessions. Participate in those that are interesting and could be useful to your goals.
- If you know key industry colleagues and prospective business partners that are also attending the conference, pro-actively schedule meet-up opportunities.
- If you have favorite restaurants in Las Vegas, make dinner reservations in advance of the trip. There is often a lot of conference activity in Vegas, and the popular restaurants often get booked well in advance for the most desirable dining times.
- Wear comfortable shoes, and bring a supplemental power charger for your mobile phone!