What are some of the metrics of success for a non-ad-based digital signage deployment?”
When referring to a non-ad-based deployment, success can be measured from three perspectives.
- Increase revenue with dedicated customized content to meet sales targets.
- Encourage traffic with dynamic and entertaining content to enhance the store environment and invite the shopper back.
- Aid in the buying decision by offering digital tools to help the shopper browse, decide and buy.
- Enhance the environmental experience with content tailored specifically to the viewers.
- Enable a positive visitor experience with screens dedicated to digital wayfinding or event schedules.
- Contribute to the design of a space using dynamic imagery to enhance and modernize what might be a traditionally sterile environment.
For the operator
- Achieve cost and scheduling efficiencies with simplified content management and trafficking expectations.
- Operate with a smaller support infrastructure without the need to coordinate with advertisers or resellers.
Whether a digital signage network is private, transitional or ad-based, it’s undoubtedly one of the most powerful message delivery systems for advertisers, facilities and end-users.