What are some of the metrics of success for a non-ad-based digital signage deployment?”
Non-ad-based digital network operators can use any of the following as a guide for measuring the success of their deployment:
- Appeal to younger demo, and increase traffic with these demos as they now expect and appreciate all things digital, which results in a positive and upgraded perception of the restaurant.
- Animation capabilities that provide attention-grabbing opportunities for showcasing products, leading to increased sales for products and offers shown.
- Information sharing features such as upcoming event announcements (which boosts attendance of those events) and services such as catering and call ahead order details – again measurable by increases in customers using these services.
- Increased customer engagement by providing interactive opportunities (such as screens that show their photos or texts in real time as they are uploaded).
- Ease to change menu offerings and prices quickly.
- Cost savings by not having to purchase ongoing monthly promotions. Digital boards can pay for themselves over a three to five year period.