How can end users create a variety of compelling content for private networks without breaking the bank?”
- Ensure that the purpose of each screen is identified in advance and content is designed according to that purpose
- Draw attention to how great your hotel bar or restaurant is and what’s unique about it. Feature special deals
- Ensure that content is suited to the appropriate location and audience. (i.e. Don’t use screens that are heavy on text in locations where the audience will never stand and read)
- Elevator signage in hotels needs to be kept simple and direct. People only have 5 to10 seconds to typically catch/read the message (if that)
- Ensure as much dynamic content is used as possible, such as social media, , video, animation, etc.
- Certain locations and audiences require fast screen refresh rates