FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., April 1, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — ATEN, the world-leading designer and manufacturer of advanced connectivity and management solutions, has teamed with Almo Professional A/V to give resellers, integrators and consultants the opportunity to experience the future now at the award-winning E4 AV Tour, coming to Washington DC on April 6 and Atlanta, GA on April 27. ATEN will debut the new 3-in-1, 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player and showcase the award-winning 4K HDMI Matrix Switches along with ATEN Control System and HDBaseT solutions during this event.
- VS1912 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player – ATEN’s 3-in-1 video splitter, media player and video wall solution allows users to design creative video wall displays with overlapping media content and versatile video wall layouts – from standard to asymmetrical. The product’s media player can play multiple photos, videos and office files simultaneously. The VS1912 also features an easy-to-use web GUI for video wall setup and profile scheduling that can be set weeks in advance. With its superb 1080p resolution, the VS1912 provides an ideal solution for multi-display applications such as digital signage, video walls, projection screens, and digital board installations either through DisplayPort or DVI.
- VM6404H 4K Seamless Matrix Switch – ATEN’s VM6404H, 4×4 HDMI Matrix Switch supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, and is the only seamless switch available that delivers scaled resolutions up to 4K@60Hz with 4:2:0 chroma sampling. The VM6404H includes Seamless Switch™ technology, a built-in scaler, and a Red Dot award-winning web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles for customizing video wall layouts. The VM6404H is suitable for a diverse range of environments including stage presentations, competitions, sporting events, and control centers.
- VM3909H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch – The new VM3909H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switch extends uncompressed 4K / Full HD digital video, audio, IR and power via HDBaseT technology through a single Cat 6a cable up to 130-230 feet. When the VM3909H is combined with VE805R receivers, it supports both ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology and Video Wall functionality which allows you to create 18 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts through an easy-to-use web interface.
- HDBaseT Products – As an HDBaseT Alliance member, ATEN will showcase its HDBaseT-certified splitters, extenders, and receivers. HDBaseT technology provides a simple and cost-effective standard to transmit A/V signals up to 330 feet over a single LAN cable.
- ATEN Control System – The ATEN Control System, through its intuitive GUI, simple setup process, configuration, and iPad control, empowers individuals without a technical background to easily manage and control any device in a room. With the ATEN Control System, anyone can easily set up the perfect meeting, training program, or video conference.
To view a new video about the E4 AV Tour, click here.
The E4 AV tour has traveled to cities around the country to provide product, technical and business training needs to thousands of resellers and installers while creating the ideal forum for professional networking. Named the best Training, Consulting/Business Service, the E4 program offers AV professionals a full day of educational sessions worth InfoComm Renewal Units as well as exclusive access to the newest high energy AV products and services.
“ATEN continues to evolve and deliver innovative, user-friendly and cost-effective Professional AV solutions for today’s complex environments,” said Jack Wang, CEO of ATEN. “Our exhibit at E4 provides a unique opportunity to showcase these products and how they can be integrated in many different real-world applications, such as video walls, digital signage, broadcast studios and control rooms.”
“The ATEN team always brings a strong presence to the E4 exhibit hall with a knowledgeable staff and slick connectivity products,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “ATEN uses E4 as a productive forum to not only build relationships with attendees but also introduce the newest products in a relaxed environment that allows for in-depth conversations product demonstrations.”
E4 Washington DC and Atlanta Details
E4 Washington DC is on April 6, 2016 at the Sheraton Tysons Corner in Tyson, VA from 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. E4 Atlanta is on April 27 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta, GA from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Both events are entirely free — including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, click here.
ATEN is a leading manufacturer of KVM (keyboard/video/mouse) switches in addition to remote management, LCD consoles, video and data connectivity solutions. “Simply Better Connections” represents the core value of the ATEN brand. It means providing innovative technology solutions to connect people with information and content, seamlessly. From enterprise-level IT, data center management and green energy solutions to an array of professional A/V and consumer electronics products, ATEN is focused on quality, reliability and efficiency. For more information on our industry-specific solutions that can be tailored to your business needs, visit https://www.aten-usa.com.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V provides the industry’s most advanced product distribution, training and education, and technical support options available for the Pro AV community. With a highly skilled sales team, reseller education programs, seven distribution centers across the U.S. and product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at https://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.