ATEN recently introduced two new models in its KVM over IP Matrix System, the KE8950 4K HDMI single display KVM over IP extender and the KE8952 4K HDMI single display KVM over IP extender with PoE.
The two new additions bring “precise 4K video to any command and control center that needs flexible workstations,” according to the ATEN press release.
The ATEN 4K KVM over IP matrix system “combines KVM over IP extenders with KE matrix management software (CCKM) to extend, control and monitor access to computers across an independent network in a multitude of ways,” the company announcement says.
“This allows it to fit an endless variety of working environments and workstation settings, providing solutions for broadcasting, control center, multimedia, manufacturing and many other industries where matrix extending is required,” according to the ATEN press release.
The ATEN KE8950/KE8952 4K HDMI single display KVM over IP extender provides:
- Eliminates the distance restrictions of control room management, to extend a computer’s KVM console over a LAN by connecting your network, enables a faster response to mission-critical data center emergencies.
- ATEN’s KE8950/KE8952 delivers Ultra High Definition (UHD) video quality up to 3840×2160 @ 30HZ at 36-bit color depth for stunning colors and razor-sharp video quality even with the most intense video streams.
- ATEN’s KE matrix management software (CCKM) makes it easy to define connections and manage all KE Series Extenders over a network with a new intuitive user-friendly web based GUI. The administrators can set three permission types – admin., super user and user – to meet user and shared access requirements.
- ATEN’s unique fast switching technology features instant switching between different video resolutions providing immediate viewing of critical information for video surveillance or monitoring applications.
- With unprecedented video quality and unmatched resolutions, the native video wall functionality allows users to create multiple video walls with up to 8 x 8 displays in each layout in various configurations, offering outstanding flexibility and scalability without need for a separate video wall processor.
- The KE8950/KE8952 utilizes AES-128 bit encryption to secure all data before transmission over a network and then decrypts the data on the receiver.
“The modern control room requires high-resolution video quality and multi-screen video walls to monitor masses of information and achieve instant, accurate decision-making,” says ATEN International president Kevin Chen in the company announcement.
“ATEN has successfully merged its AV and IT technologies to present our next great game-changer, the ATEN KE8950/KE8952 4K HDMI single display KVM over IP extender, which eliminates distance restrictions and brings the ultimate in connection configuration flexibility for the seamless data flow required for any and all applications.”
Click here for more information about the ATEN KE8950 4K HDMI Single Display KVM over IP extender and the KE8952 4K HDMI single display KVM over IP extender with PoE.