IRVINE, CA – September 12, 2019 – ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, today launched ATEN UnizonTM, server-based software that provides AV/IT professionals with the power to manage, monitor, and control ATEN Modular Matrix and Video Matrix solutions in real time.
“Managing devices located at different locations, especially across cities or even countries, has always been complex and costly,” said ATEN Senior Product Manager YT Liang. “With ATEN’s new centralized management software, users are now able to execute actions across multiple ATEN Ethernet-based AV devices simultaneously worldwide.”
Once ATEN Unizon is installed on the client server, users can access the software remotely through Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge/Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and other mainstream web browsers. With an intuitive interface, ATEN Unizon allows AV/IT administrators to easily perform common tasks and schedule tasks by batch using a grouping function. In case of abnormal events, it will notify users and allow them to review the system logs of devices monitored by the platform to ensure that issues can be remedied in real-time.
ATEN Unizon key features include:
Device Condition Monitoring
The software offers real-time monitoring and tracking of device condition for troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Condition Detection – Automatically detects device power status, temperature, fan, and connection status, helping you perform maintenance to avoid potential device failures.
- Alerts and Notifications – Instantly get notified of device abnormalities to perform troubleshooting actions and reduce down-time.
- System Log – Device usage and abnormal events are recorded so you can analyze past usability and plan future optimization.
Global Control and Scheduling
Via the user-friendly interface, users can perform and schedule routine tasks and initiate firmware upgrades across multiple devices simultaneously.
- Device Group Control – Execute actions instantly across multiple devices simultaneously, such as switching ports, profiles, resolutions, and video off.
- Event Scheduling – Schedule routine tasks for devices to carry out, such as setting different video contents to display at specific times of the day or week.
- Firmware Upgrade – Remotely update the firmware of multiple devices simultaneously directly through the platform, saving time and maximizing productivity.
Access and Locations Management
Administrators are able to set user access levels and manage devices located at various locations.
- Device Location Tree – Easily navigate the location of devices on the 5-level location tree by drilling down by room, floor, building, or even city.
- Floor View – View devices across different buildings / floors grouped by device.
- Room View – View information for individual devices located in a single room.
- User Roles and Access Levels – Define User Roles and respective permission access levels on a room-by-room basis so that information can be accessed by authorized people only.
For more product information, please visit the ATEN Unizon product page.
Pricing and Availability
ATEN Unizon is available for $2,990 USD MSRP for a basic license through ATEN’s channel of distribution and reseller partners: http://www.aten.com/us/en/where-to-buy/.
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate, commercial, government, industrial, entertainment, educational, and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU, USB, and data communication lines allows the company to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. ATEN’s comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect on Twitter.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Laurenn Wolpoff, MRB Public Relations for ATEN
+1 732.758.1100, x. 101 / email@example.com
# # #