Irvine, California, October 8, 2019 — ATEN Technology, Inc. the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, today announced the grand opening of its new, state-of-the-art demo room. “The Sol” will showcase ATEN’s command/control, data center, digital signage and classroom/meeting room solutions for applications in the government, education, corporate and hospitality markets. The Sol will serve as a location for future trainings, meetings and events.
“The Sol will be used to show customers, prospects, resellers, integrators or anyone with interest in Pro AV or KVM solutions how video walls are built, control rooms are managed, meeting rooms are being enhanced and more,” said Holly Garcia, Vice President ATEN North America. “It will also provide an ideal laboratory for media and analysts to see ATEN and partner technologies at work in a number of scenarios.”
The grand opening celebration will take place on October 17, 2019 from 3:00-7:00 PM at ATEN’s U.S. headquarters in Irvine, California. The event will be an opportunity for visitors to network with ATEN’s executive leadership, product managers and channel account managers, view product demos, participate in prize giveaways and enjoy refreshments.
The room will be divided into several areas where the following applications will be highlighted:
- Control Room: ATEN’s KVM over IP Matrix System KE series product line simulated in a government control room.
- Meeting Room / Classroom: will show how ATEN’s Pro AV VK2100 control system works to bring together presentation, audio, video and lighting in a seamless collaboration, while providing integrated control and system automation.
- ATEN will also be showcasing their VM3200 modular video matrix and HDBaseT solutions for Meeting Room / Classroom environments which offers advanced access and real-time control of multiple local and remote A/V input devices – it can connect up to 32 video sources to any of 32 displays from a single chassis.
- Digital Signage (with a focus on Hospitality/Sports Bars): visitors will be able to see how video wall content is controlled in real-time via ATEN’s VE8900R/VE8900T over IP Extenders.
- Engineered to meet today’s demands of large scale, multi-display, 1080p/4K signal transmission, and designed to be easy to set up and operate, the VE8900/VE8950 Video over IP Receiver/Transmitter are ideal products for a wide range of environments, such as trade shows, airports, school campuses, conference centers, and shopping centers.
Grand Opening Event Details:
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019
Time: 3:00-7:00 PM
Location: ATEN U.S. Headquarters (15365 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618)
Technology professionals interested in attending can register here:
For more information on ATEN products and solutions, guides are available for download here: https://www.aten.com/us/en/resources/e-publication/.
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate, commercial, government, industrial, entertainment, educational, and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU, USB, and data communication lines allows the company to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. ATEN’s comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: http://www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect on Twitter.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.