NewswireToday – /newswire/ – Amherst, NY, United States, 2017/08/18 – ATTO Technology, Inc., a global leader of storage, network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments for nearly 30 years, will be exhibiting at IBC 2017 – ATTOTech.com.
ATTO helped drive the transition to file-based workflows and enabled seamless content production and delivery. Join us at IBC in Amsterdam, September 15-19, RAI Congress Center, Booth #7.F41
ATTO will give industry professionals several valuable opportunities to learn more about the technologies that drive high-performance workflows. Over 60 of the industry’s top manufacturers have partnered with ATTO. Many of these exhibitors will include ATTO products within live demo’s to display the important role ATTO plays in enabling performance-driven infrastructure. ATTO is the only company who can meet the demanding needs of 4K and 8K video content creation across all connectivity types including storage area networks (SAN), network attached storage (NAS) and direct-attached storage (DAS), for mobile workstations, desktop workstations and servers.
IBC is the leading global tradeshow for professionals engaged in the creation, management and delivery of broadcasting media and entertainment and encompasses the very latest developments in broadcasting, mobile TV, IPTV, digital signage and R&D. “IBC is the ideal venue for ATTO to illustrate why we are the foremost provider of workflow solutions utilized by the leading Media and Entertainment companies,” says ATTO President Tim Klein,”It’s these types of partnerships that continue to establish ATTO as the go-to solution provider for storage and network connectivity within the Media and Entertainment industry.”
ATTO will be featuring several demonstrations, including: Demo #1: Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity for Avid® NEXIS
• Will demonstrate a low-cost and highly flexible shared storage solution for mobile workstations, all-in-ones and Macs running Avid Media Composer or Pro Tools;
• Featuring ATTO Thunderbolt 3 and 2 to 40GbE and 10GbE solutions via a ThunderLink® device;
• ThunderLink acts as an external Thunderbolt to Fibre Channel, SAS or Ethernet adapter, connecting all-in-one systems and mobile computing platforms to Fibre Channel SANs, storage devices and Ethernet networks. An ideal solution for users looking to achieve the highest I/O and data throughput for advanced video and access to IT applications;
• Officially certified with Avid NEXIS.
Demo #2: Fibre Channel SAN using Gen 6 Celerity™ and Thunderbolt 3 to 32Gb Fibre Channel
• Demonstrates how to achieve throughput rates fast enough for editing 8K files;
• Showcasing Celerity 32Gb Gen 6 Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs) and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity technology;
• Shared workflow using multiple desktop and mobile workstations to stream and edit Adobe Premier Pro video footage stored on Facilis storage through a Brocade 32Gb Fibre Channel switch;
• MultiPath Director™ for failover/failback and load balancing across multiple links for the highest possible performance.
ATTO, known for high-performance, low-latency solutions for content creators, has the broadest portfolio of connectivity solutions across the M&E industry and is enabling the shift to file based workflows and revolutionizing the capabilities of content production and delivery in ever-increasing resolutions. If you want a reliable, high-performance solution it must be built with ATTO. See you at IBC Booth 7.F41!
For nearly 30 years, ATTO Technology, Inc. (atto.com), has been a global leader across the IT and media & entertainment markets, specializing in storage and network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for the most data-intensive computing environments. ATTO works with partners to deliver end-to-end solutions to better store, manage and deliver data. Working as an extension of customer’s design teams, ATTO manufactures host and RAID adapters, network adapters, storage controllers, Thunderbolt-enabled devices, switches and software. ATTO solutions provide a high level of connectivity to all storage interfaces, including Fibre Channel, SAS, SATA, iSCSI, 40/10GbE and Thunderbolt. ATTO is the Power Behind the Storage.
All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries.