Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “China Display Market By Technology, By Type (Conventional, 3D Transparent and Flexible), By End User (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Monitors, Televisions, Digital Signage and Others), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022” report to their offering.
The display market in China is projected to grow at a CAGR over 8% during 2016-2022
Display market in China is growing on account of increasing sales of consumer electronics, rising demand for 3D and high-definition quality pictures, growing demand for digital signage for media & advertising, rising demand for Head-Up Displays (HUDs) in automotive segment and increasing sales of smart wearables. Smartphones, tablets, laptops & monitors, televisions and digital signage are the key end user segments, owing to high deployment of displays in these products.
Growing use of flexible and transparent displays in consumer electronics, rising adoption of quantum dot displays in televisions, growing demand for OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) displays and increasing deployment of 7G, 8G and 10G LCD production lines due to rising demand for better picture quality and low power consumption in various consumer electronic products is also fueling growth in the country’s display market.
In 2015, Eastern China was the leading regional market for displays in the country, due to rising demand for consumer electronics, increasing urbanization, and expansion of manufacturing capacities by display manufacturers.
Growing expansion of consumer electronics manufacturing capacities, especially in South Central region of China, coupled with rising exports to neighboring countries in Southeast Asia due to increasing demand for consumer electronics and declining average selling prices of various display technologies such as LCD, LED, OLED, etc. is projected to fuel growth in China display market over the next five years.
China Display Market By Technology, By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of displays market in China:
- China Display Market Size, Share and Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Technology (LCD, OLED & Others), By Type (Conventional, 3D Transparent & Flexible), By End User (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & Monitors, Televisions, Digital Signage & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growth in Adoption of OLEDs in Smart Wearables
- Rising Demand For OLED, Plasma & QDLED Televisions
- Growing Use of OLED Display in Automotive Segment
- Capacity Expansion in 7G, 8G and 10G LCD Production Lines
- Increasing Adoption of Quantum Dot Displays
- AU Optronics Corporation
- BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- CPT Technology (Group) Co. Ltd
- Chimei Innolux Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Display Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Huaxing Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tianma Micro-electronics Co. Ltd.
- Truly Semiconductors Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tl8qrk/china_display