Philadelphia, PA – October 13, 2017 – As Comcast Spectacor continues to innovate through technology and enhance the fan experience at the Wells Fargo Center, fans can anticipate new technological advancements when they visit the Wells Fargo Center during the 2017-18 Philadelphia 76ers and Flyers seasons.
“While we strive to continuously transform events into experiences for our fans, we are fortunate to have great partners in ANC and Aramark, as well as all of our tenant teams that are equally committed to providing the ultimate fan experience,” said John Page, President, Wells Fargo Complex.
“Throughout our 15-year partnership, the Wells Fargo Center has demonstrated the initiative to be a transformative technology leader, utilizing ANC’s technology upgrades to offer endless opportunities for fan engagement and sponsor promotion,” said Jerry Cifarelli, President & CEO, ANC. “This new immersive experience puts the arena at the forefront of venue technology, leading the way with a seamless synchronization of digital technology.”
The most recent venue enhancements include a complete digital media transformation including state-of-the-art LED digital technology displays throughout the arena’s most highly trafficked areas.
Highlights of the Wells Fargo Center’s ongoing partnership with ANC include:
- A total of 19,800 square feet of interior LED digital technology displays throughout the venue, which is the most among any NBA/NHL arena in the country.
- LED digital technology displays replacing all static signage in both venue atriums, evolving the most high-trafficked areas of the venue into separate entertainment zones and making the Wells Fargo Center the first NBA/NHL arena to replace static signage in both atriums.
- The Wells Fargo Center can now deliver a fully immersive experience, with all LED digital technology displays being controlled through the same system as the digital technology within the arena bowl, seamlessly complementing one another throughout an event.
- As part of ANC’s partnership with Mitsubishi, the new LED digital displays feature award-winning XL Series technology, offering unmatched sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy that has the ability to display feature videos, animations, sponsor content, promotions, statistics, and other pertinent information.
- New concessions stand menu boards powered by technology provided by ANC.
- Comcast Spectacor’s partnership with ANC includes the arena’s center-hung display, all of the venue’s LED Fascia, two outdoor LED displays, highway facing billboards and team store technology.
ANC, a Learfield Company, provides integrated signage, design, and marketing solutions to sports, entertainment, retail, and transportation facilities. Among ANC’s recent projects include the Seattle Mariners (largest HD video display in MLB); Los Angeles Dodgers (most pixels per square foot in MLB); Cleveland Cavaliers (largest center-hung in the United States); Fulton Center (largest digital media network in a New York City transportation center); Westfield World Trade Center (iconic digital media network); University of Notre Dame (first video board at Notre Dame Stadium); and University of Texas (4th largest video board in college football).