Crystal Display Systems LTD (CDS), the leading designer, distributor & value-added reseller of flat panel display solutions, have launched its first Embedded controllers built for the industrial automation and machine vision market.
The T36X0 is a new and fully equipped controller, with a suit of I/O designed with Automation in mind.
Special Design Features include; reliability & stability, the T3 series are; rugged, compact, fan-less design, high-performance, lower power consumption embedded Box controller/ PC.
Supports 5 LAN ports, with 4 POE, enabling direct power and connectivity to Poe devises up to 15.4W per channel (ex. IP Camera)
The T3 series uses a full-sealed mechanical structure, it can prevent dust from entering the device system
The beautiful fan less design incorporated a Large aluminium fin heat sink can distribute and radiate the heat effectively and quickly giving an extended operating temperature of 20 to +60C!
All series product can optionally support -40℃ ~+70℃ range, for some rugged applications and requirements.
T3 series can be widely used in industrial & automation application environment, it has been qualified by several customers and used in all kinds of industrial & embedded, automation projects.
Optional with Baytrail, Apollo lake, Broadwell, Skylake CPU processors, high performance, and low power consumption.
Wide voltage design. Incorporating an optional industrial grade DC-DC adaptor the voltage input can be designed to meet different application situations; High quality mainboard & components, and a specially special rugged design to support industrial projects. (9-36v)
Compact and small complete machine design, extreme small dimension, easy to mount and carry.
Plentiful I/O options, cost effectively designed with Several versions of the box structure design to provide plentiful I/O options; Different I/O options for better cost effectivity.
I/O interface as standard included
- Rugged sealed aluminium box and large fin heat sink;
- Optional Intel Skylake Processors;
- Supports 1*mSATA and 1* 2.5” SATA SSD/HDD, memory up to DDR4L 16GB;
- 5 Intel I211AT GLAN, with 4* PoE feature ports;
- Digital IO: 16* DI, 16* DO;
- 6* USB interface, 1* RS232, 1*RS232/RS485 serial ports;
- DC 9~36V power input, over-current, over-voltage and reverse polarity protection;
- I/O: 1*HDMI/ 1*VGA/5*GLAN (4*PoE ports)/ 6*USB/1*RS232/ 1*(RS232/RS485);
- Optional Wi-Fi / 3G /4G with sim slot
- BOX-36X0 can be compatible with
- Windows 7, Windows 7 Embedded, Windows8, Windows10, Linux Operating system and embedded Operating system, and it is also compatible with application software based on those operating systems.
- Operating temp. -20 ~ +70C range;
- Support optional wide temp. -40℃ ~ +70℃ range;
- Dimension: 236.5 x 150 x 60 (mm).
CDS is ready to support customers to deliver OEM products based on this new range, which is designed to be easily customised with small minimum order quantities.
They have pre-sales, project and after sales support including inhouse RMA services and repair.
If these displays are of interest to you and your company, please contact CDS’ highly experienced and trained team of sales staff who take care of any enquiries. Their unbeatable technical team work closely with customers regarding installation and service worldwide.
Or to simply find out more information about this product please visit and to request data sheets please contact the team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the UK main office +44 (0) 1634 327420.