Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, announced today that registration for its 2019 event is now open. DSE will be held March 26-29, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DSE 2019 will offer more than 95 educational opportunities, including 10 pre- and post-show events, 15 industry-specific peer networking luncheon discussion groups, 42 general conference sessions, 32 free on-floor workshops, and a program of study to ensure certification renewal in cooperation with the Digital Signage Experts Group.
New for 2019:
- High-profile singular keynote on innovation (TBA)
- No tracks – sessions are designed to be action-oriented
- Peer networking luncheon discussion groups
- Sessions now timed to allow more time in the exhibit hall
- Friday All-Day Content Workshop
- Manufacturers’ training/user groups
- More focused on-floor workshop program featuring four pavilions
- More end user peer-presented case study conference sessions
- Streamlined pricing structure
Halloween Registration Special: For one week only from Oct. 29 to 11:59 p.m. PT on Nov. 2, you can register using the promo code DSEBOO for 20 percent off the purchase of any conference package.
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2019.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2018, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.