Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest trade show and educational conference for digital display, interactive technology and digital communications networks, will present new educational opportunities designed specifically for DOOH Network operators, marketers, system administrators, technologists and communications professionals March 26-29, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The seminars and workshops are part of DSE’s educational conference designed to help attendees learn about the newest technologies available, how successful digital signage strategies are being implemented in this sector, and how best to maximize an organization’s investment in these technologies to build customer relationships through proactive engagement.
Topic to be presented include:
- New Attendee Bootcamp
- Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Strategy Summit
- Digital Signage, Brookfield Place & The 360-degree Approach
- Maximizing Your Digital Signage Initiatives
- Programmatic Beyond the Panel
- Obtaining Broad Stakeholder Buy-in
- What’s Next in Displays?
- DOOH Innovation in the Age of Experience
- Emerging Trends Shifting the Digital Signage World
- How Programmatic Media Can Create a Revenue Flow to Monetize the Digital Experience
- Architecting a Connected City: A Conversation with Mayors, Technology Experts and CIOs
- Fundamentals of Digital Signage
- Data and Privacy Issues – Straight Talk from a CTO and a Lawyer
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions that are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits is available online at www.dse2019.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.