The DSEG is an impartial, agnostic and vendor-neutral organization providing industry certifications and recognition for participants at all levels in the digital signage industry. DSEG is served by a board of advisors made up of leading members of the digital signage community, including writers, consultants, trade associations and end users. DSEG certification programs are embraced and adopted by trade associations as well as major distributors and manufacturers.
• Digital Signage Content and Media Expert (DCME)
• Digital Signage Network Expert (DSNE)
In today’s competitive workplace, there are numerous benefits to industry certifications, including the following:
- Industry certifications provide professional credentials and a method of recognizing achievements and knowledge level.
- Certifications improve job performance through increased knowledge and pride in working to an industry recognized standard.
- Ultimately, certifications can increase company differentiation from competitors.
Certifications have taken on a life of their own in medical, legal, architectural, audio visual and IT industries. They have become an essential part of job skills training, personal development and advancement.
Toward that end, the Digital Signage Federation (DSF), Digital Signage Expo and numerous manufacturers, distributors, resellers and end users have partnered with the Digital Signage Experts Group (DSEG) to bring a comprehensive set of certification programs to the digital signage industry. These courses are designed to bring an individual the education they need, from a fundamental level to in-depth technical training in critical areas of digital signage to professional sales training.