SAN JOSE, CA–(Marketwired – August 09, 2016) – In search to dramatically improve the way medical facilities deploy and manage digital signage solutions, DigitalSignBuilder.com announces the immediate availability of new cutting edge out-of-the-box digital signage solutions for hospitals, doctor offices, clinics, and waiting rooms. Today’s release marks another step forward in establishing DigitalSignBuilder as the industry’s premier one-stop shop for turnkey digital signage solutions.
“By providing patients immediate access to on-demand information, medical facilities can help pre-solve patient questions before frustrations occur,” said Chad Bogan of DigitalSignBuilder. “Another popular feature with hospitals is our digital signage wayfinding. Our Waytouch Premier solution enables for patients and visitors to receive turn by turn directions to any building, office, or hospital wing off or on premise.”
Specially Made For Improving Patient Experiences
DigitalSignBuilder’s new hospital facility digital signage packages allow organizations to seamlessly blend instant answers to patient questions, important policy updates, available services, payment options, insurance information, and other relevant notifications into a compelling easy to manage the system. Other benefits of these new packages include:
- Keeping your staff up to date on policies and HR news
- Provide live, training of new protocols and procedures
- Share news of charity drives and health fairs
- Display wait times and valuable insurance information
- Entertain with feeds of health facts, tips, and advice
Healthcare Facility Wayfinding
The new Hospital Wayfinding Digital Signage package allows for facilities to provide patients and visitors with Pinch and Zoom 3D “You are here” multi-floor multi-building maps. Every map can be connected to an interactive directory for 1-Click Map It directions. Each directory listing can feature a description, image and phone number of the destination. Other standard digital signage wayfinding features included with the Waytouch Premier include:
- World’s only built-in Smart Pathway algorithm that auto-generates directions based on shortest path and ease of accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible button that automatically creates ADA compliant routes
- Fly Over: route animation that provides virtual walk through directions
- Stacked Skeleton: multi-floor destination view that supports 360-degree viewing
- Eagle View: high level, easy to see, the 3D view provides top-down route directions
DigitalSignBuilder is a full-service digital signage and wayfinding solutions provider. It offers two unique Dealer programs that fit the specific needs and skill sets of potential new companies interested in reselling state of the art digital signage solutions. Both programs are supported by the comprehensive online Digital Signage Sales Academy, Sales Library, and Wiki Support Center.
For more information on Reseller Program, please visit https://www.digitalsignbuilder.com/partners.