Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- Advantech will introduce their ultra-compact digital signage player, the DS-100. This “palm-size” signage player is a high-performance, entry-level signage player powered by Dual ARM Cortrex-A72 + Quad ARM Cortex-A53 processor. It can power two dual independent displays, up to 4K by 1x HDMI 2.0 & 1x HDMI 1.4.
- bisco industries will present Southco’s AC-EM 05 Micro Electronic Actuator, which can be used to actuate a mechanical latch to remotely open or unlock a door or panel. This actuator is ideal for concealed applications where physical space constraints are a challenge, such as digital signage enclosures, kiosks and ATMs.
- BrightSign’s new Series 4 HD and LS media players feature upgraded player hardware and run the latest version of BrightSign’s dedicated operating system (v8.0), making them exceptionally powerful while maintaining the same price points as their predecessors. Both players feature major updates to the HTML rendering engine, with the HD4 now offering 4K native decode supporting HDMI 2.1 and HDR10.
https://www.brightsign.biz/digital-signage-products (booth 2222)
- Panasonic’s EQ1 Series 4K Professional Displaysinclude six new models of 4K ultra HD professional displays in 43, 50, 55, 65,75, and 85-inch display sizes. These 4K ultra HD displays offer 350 cd/m2brightness, making them an ideal visual communication solution for public spaces, retail venues, corporate meeting rooms and classrooms.
- Peerless-AV® Smart City Kiosks (KOP2549-XHB, KOP2555-XHB) are all weather-rated solutions, ideal for sharing community information, travel, and weather details, as well as wayfinding, advertising, entertainment, and more. The included Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display with full HD 1080p resolution provides a bright crisp picture, even in direct sunlight. In addition, an optional 10-point IR touch overlay makes the kiosk interactive for all users.
Registrants for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com