Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- TheAdomni Ad Marketplace for BrightSign enables media player operators to drive new ad revenue by listing and selling their digital signage on com. Media player owners can choose to switch to using the Adomni online CMS or continue using BrightAuthor CMS capabilities with the embedded Ad Marketplace widget.
www.adomni.com/brightsign (booth 2634)
- iBase Technology’s SW-101-N waterproof digital signage player is fanless and designed for both indoor and outdoor environments, built to withstand dust, water and extreme temperatures, ensuring the system’s stable operation and reliability in harsh outdoor environments. It meets IP68 standards, allowing it to handle submersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters.
- NEXCOM’s NDiS M539 is an OPS PLUS-compliant media engine powered by 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor. It leverages the latest processors to deliver outstanding graphics support via multiple independent 4K2K video output. The superb, but power-efficient NDiS M539 can therefore maximize visual impacts for applications such as digital signage, interactive whiteboard, and video walls.
https://mailchi.mp/nexcom.com/ndism539 (booth 3248)
- AxisTV Signage Suiteis the latest release of Visix’s digital signage CMS, with drag-n-drop widgets for building interactive content and data-triggered message elements. Using configurable widgets, clients can automate text, artwork and design changes on screens, all triggered by external data sources.
- Zytronic will demonstrate a new Hybrid Touch technology that enables full integration of physical controls within an active touchscreen. Zytronic’s Hybrid Touch allows mechanical buttons and dials to be incorporated in the active area of projected capacitive touchscreens, which can be used in video walls, touch tables and kiosks.
https://zytronic.co.uk/technology/multi-touch/ (booth 2034)
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.