In Partnership With:
Date & Time: Thursday, February 7, 2019, 2:00 p.m. EST
Summary: This 30-minute webinar will discuss how technology is now being used on hotel and resort properties to better serve and enhance the guest experience, what emerging technologies are currently being assessed and have shown initial promise, and how hoteliers would like to see these technologies evolve to create efficiencies and serve guest needs.
Featured discussion leaders include:
Len Dudis, CIO, Grupo Vidanta
Frank Coccaro, Executive Director of Multimedia, MGM Resorts International
- Elaine Yetzer Simon, Managing Editor, Hotel Management (Moderator)
Attendees will learn:
- How digital displays are being used today to enhance the guest experience
- What challenges hospitality companies are seeking to solve with digital signage in the near future
- Why hospitality companies will need to focus on developing exceptional digital customer experiences now and for the future
- How emerging technology, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), chatbots and wearables will affect the future of hospitality companies
- Why hospitality companies need to focus on digital touch points, including the Internet, mobile, e-mail, and kiosks to deliver a superior level of customer experience.
- The opportunity to get peer responses to current digital signage challenges they may be facing.
Speaker Bios: As CIO of Grupo Vidanta, Len Dudis leads the technology team for one of Mexico’s largest and most innovative resort companies. His key areas of focus are strategic planning, deployment and integration of digital signage within the company’s resorts and future theme parks currently under construction. He is working closely with company line of business leaders to devise digital signage strategies based on business goals. Dudis previously held both IT and business operations leadership positions with The Walt Disney Company and SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and helped to define and deploy digital signage at those company’s theme parks and resorts.
Frank Coccaro has been with MGM Resorts International for 24 years and has been involved in all aspects of video production, content delivery, and hardware and software deployment. He has provided new deployment strategies, creative direction, and content development for the company’s digital signage network. He currently oversees the teams responsible for all back of house digital content and programing for all front and back facing displays in Las Vegas and Regional properties. Prior to joining MGM, Coccaro traveled the world on cruise ships, worked on large sporting events like Seoul Summer Olympics, Australia’s America’s Cup Races, and was an Art Director for Film and TV projects.
Moderator Bio: Elaine Yetzer Simon is managing editor of Hotel Management, a division of Questex Media. She has been covering the hotel industry for 20 years.
NOTICE: By registering for our webinar, you become eligible to receive email updates, newsletters and other important industry information from Digital Signage Connection and Digital Signage Expo. If you wish to opt out of receiving this information at any time, please email Blake Swartz at email@example.com