Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE) has announced a free 2020 webinar series that covers specific business verticals and their efforts to manage digital signage networks during the time of COVID-19. The first installment — for higher education — is entitled Impact of COVID-19 on Higher Ed Digital Signage Networks and will be presented Tuesday, June 2 at 2 p.m. ET.
Moderated by Rhea Kelly, Executive Editor for Campus Technology, this 60-minute session will benefit higher education technologists, marketing and communications professionals responsible for their institution’s digital signage communications network.
Featured discussion leaders include:
- Stephen Stavar, Digital Signage Specialist, West Virginia University
- Nate Morris, Services Lead, University of Nebraska
- Jon Cheatwood, AV Technician, University of Notre Dame
- Elizabeth Cornell, Director, IT Communications, Fordham University
The webinar will discuss the ways in which higher education professionals are currently leveraging their digital signage infrastructures outside of their physical campuses, and going forward, how they foresee using digital signage differently when classes return to campus.
Attendees will learn:
- How their peers are using digital signage to stay relevant when campuses are mostly empty.
- How their peers are planning to leverage digital signage to assist with the return of students and faculty.
- The importance of having a “return” strategy in place.
Attendance for this webinar is free, but registration is required through this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6008529086997834512
About Digital Signage Expo (DSE)
DSE, produced by Exponation LLC, will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center September 15-18, 2020 with access to the Exhibit Hall September 16-17. DSE is the world’s foremost conference and trade show dedicated to digital signage, interactive technology, DOOH networks and content solutions. Launched in 2004, DSE was the first event for the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. DSE offers unparallelled conference sessions, which are eligible for Digital Signage Experts Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits. For details, visit www.dse2020.com and DSE social channels (#DSE2020). To reserve exhibit space, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 817-5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.