Billerica, MA – October 3, 2018 – E Ink Holdings, “E Ink” (8069.TW), the leading innovator of electronic ink technology, announced today that it will showcase the company’s latest innovations in consumer electronics, architecture, retail and fashion at CEATEC 2018 from October 16-19, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan. This will be the first time the company’s full color solution, ACeP, will be exhibited in Japan.
E Ink will be showing a variety of applications as well as reference design demos using E Ink’s electronic paper display (EPD), including:
- FES Watch U, by Sony Corporation
- Digital Paper eNote device, by Sony Corporation
- GPS Watch U-350BS, by Seiko Epson Corp.
- Pomera DM30, Kakumiru mini eNote, by King Jim Co, LTD.
- eOneBook eManga Reader, by PROGRESS TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
- Joan Conference Room Sign, by Visionect, LLC
- Smart luggage tag, by Rimowa GmbH
- Digital Writing Board, by Ricoh Co., Ltd.
- Paper-less conference solution, by FUJITSU LIMITED
- Sales promotion stand, count down poster, by Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- ePaper signage & tablet, by CREA Co., LTD.
- Reference Design Platform
- The RapidNet IP wireless ESL & Signage solution, by Analog Devices, Inc.
- UHF battery less ta, by FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR LTD.
- Low power graphic controller for wearable & industrial application, by Seiko Epson Corp.
In addition, E Ink will be showing their Advanced Color ePaper (ACeP) for the first time in Japan. ACeP is a high quality, full color reflective display. In the ACeP system, the ink can produce full color at every pixel, without the use of a color filter array (CFA). E Ink will be showcasing ACeP in both 32” and 13.3”, with 13.3”planned as the first size commercial available in late 2018 / early 2019.
About E Ink Holdings
E Ink Holdings Inc. (8069.TWO), based on technology from MIT’s Media Lab, has transformed and defined the eReader market and is redefining the signage, architecture and design, mobile, wearable and retail markets with its ePaper technology, enabling a new multi-billion dollar market in less than 10 years. Its corporate philosophy aims to deliver revolutionary products, user experiences and environmental benefits through advanced technology development. This vision has led to its continuous investments in the field of ePaper displays as well as expanding the use of its technologies into a number of other markets and applications including smart packaging and fashion. Its Electrophoretic Display products make it the worldwide leader for ePaper. Its Fringe Field Switching (FFS) technologies are a standard for high-end LCD displays and have been licensed to all major liquid crystal display makers in the world. Listed in Taiwan’s Taipei Exchange (TPEx) and the Luxembourg market, E Ink Holdings is now the world’s largest supplier of ePaper displays. For more information please visit www.eink.com.