CHICAGO April 07, 2019 — Remote network equipment and digital signage devices play vital roles in business environments and require the highest availability. In the event a critical device is no longer responding over the network, the included self-healing Auto-Probe feature can autonomously detect abnormal behavior and reboot modems, routers or media servers to restore healthy operation. It also supports any number of other user-configurable actions to self-heal device connectivity issues.
Approximately the size of a paperback book, the PDU supports several surface-mount configurations, as well as 0U rack mounting. Despite its compact size; however, the PDU still includes the powerful management features of Tripp Lite’s popular line of full-size switched PDUs. The embedded HTML5-based LX Platform provides real-time remote monitoring and alerts for voltage and load levels, with full-featured remote access through a secure web browser, SNMP or SSH. The PDU15NETLX also supports connection of optional environmental sensors to monitor temperature, humidity and dry contact devices.
“Many remote installations don’t require more than one or two switched outlets, and space is often limited,” said David Slotten, Vice President of Product Marketing. “Whether it’s installed in a kiosk, behind a display, or next to a modem and router, our mini PDU provides compact, secure and reliable outlet switching that can reduce or eliminate downtime through automation. The PDU quickly pays for itself by helping deliver always-on Internet access without service calls or truck rolls, but it’s more than just a remote power switch – it allows IT managers to integrate multiple units and sites with their management platform of choice, just as they can with our full-size switched PDUs.”
Key Features of PDU15NETLX Switched Mini PDU / Smart Network Power Switch
- 2 NEMA 5-15R outlets with support for remote individual on/off control
- Space-saving 1.73 x 7 x 5 in. size with brackets for 0U rack or surface mounting
- Auto-Probe technology for autonomous device management and reboot*
- Embedded HMTL5-based LX platform interface with 10/100 Ethernet port
- Secure access via web browser, SNMP or CLI, with real-time threshold alerts
- Support for a variety of secure protocols, including SSH, SSL, IPv6, SNMPv3
- Optional sensors to monitor temperature, humidity and dry contacts
- TAA compliance for easy GSA schedule purchases
Firmware 15.5.2 or greater