ST. PAUL, Minn., July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –– Given the widespread implementation of both EHRs and technology in healthcare settings, organizations are eager for equipment that seamlessly integrates this technology while boosting patient engagement. Addressing this need, Ergotron, Inc. today announced the launch of the StyleView® Patient eTable, which provides hospitals with an effective ergonomic solution for introducing technology integration into patient rooms and interactions. Available with an integrated tablet arm, the Patient eTable takes the in-room experience to a new level, facilitating a patient’s ability to interact with a tablet to access a variety of healthcare services, including physician or nurse contact and scheduling, discharge instructions and patient entertainment
“In the past few years, healthcare has seen a monumental shift in the way doctors and nurses interact with patients due to the infiltration of technology in hospitals and care settings. As healthcare facilities continue to work to meet the demand of the modern patient, doctors and nurses must find ways to integrate technology into their workflow in both useful and practical ways,” said Bob Hill, healthcare manager at Ergotron. “This solution aligns with the ever-growing need for better patient engagement to deliver increased patient and caregiver satisfaction.”
The StyleView Patient eTable has a height-adjustable worksurface that can be positioned over a chair or bed, for practical and comfortable use in hospital rooms, chemotherapy or dialysis treatment areas and long-term care facilities. The flexible design allows hospitals to accommodate the tablets and phones the patient brings to the hospital or to configure a charging system optimized to the facility’s tablet devices.
Additional features include:
- One-handed height adjustability from either side up to 16″ (40.6 cm); height adjustment range is 30–46″ (76.2–116.8 cm).
- A seamlessly integrated arm puts the tablet within reach to connect patients to caregivers, information and entertainment; a variety of tablet holders available separately.
- Large 30×19″ (76.2×48.3 cm) worksurface provides plenty of room for meals or using personal devices. Spill retention edges incorporated in worksurface.
- Tablet arm has tilt and pan for easy viewing, and base rotates 360°; select the tablet holder that best fits workflow and patient needs.
- An integrated pull-out drawer and two sizes of optional baskets help keep personal belongings within a patient’s reach.
- Includes two easily accessible USB ports for connectivity and device charging; open-architecture design allows user to select USB Charger to fit workflow.
- Available in white with silver accents. Worksurface available in Polar White, Dark Cherry or Maple laminate.
The StyleView Patient eTable will be available through global distribution in July 2017 (for Polar White) and in August 2017 for other color options. For more information about Ergotron’s entire line of ergonomically adjustable healthcare equipment visit healthcare.ergotron.com or call 800-888-8458.
Ergotron, Inc. is a global design and manufacturing leader of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for 35 years. This history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 192 patents and a growing portfolio of award winning brands—OmniMount®, LearnFit®, StyleView®, TeachWell®, WorkFit®, Anthro, Neo-Flex® and ErgotronHome™—for computer monitors, notebooks, tablets, flat panel displays and TVs. Ergotron’s products incorporate patented CF™ lift and pivot motion technology to achieve less effort and more ergonomic motion for a healthier and more interactive user experience when viewing any digital display. Whether to enhance computing wellness or entertainment excitement improve workplace productivity or create business process efficiencies, Ergotron’s products are positioning your digital world. Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with sales efforts in Phoenix, Tualatin, Amersfoort, London, Tokyo, and Singapor