DUBLIN--The “Digital Inks Market by Formulation (Solvent-Based, Water-Based, UV-Cured), Application (Advertising & Promotion, Ceramic Tiles Printing, Clothing & Household Textiles, Packaging, Glass Printing), Substrate, and Region – Global Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global digital inks market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 2.71 Billion in 2018 to USD 4.17 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2018 to 2023.
The growth of the digital textile market is a major reason for the growth of the digital inks market. Improvements in digital printing have led to its increased use in high-end point-of-purchase retail applications, such as soft signage printing. In soft signage printing, vinyl is replaced with fabrics as a substrate, as fabrics are lightweight.
The increasing demand for digital inks in the ceramic textiles application is another reason for the growth of the market. Digital printing provides various advantages, such as customization, enhanced image stability, high-quality prints, and limited turn-around time.
The slowdown in the publishing market and the advent of digital signage act as restraints for the growth of the digital inks market.
- The solvent-based segment is projected to be the largest formulation segment of the digital inks market from 2018 to 2023.
- The plastics segment is estimated to be the largest substrate segment of the digital inks market in 2018.
- The advertising & promotion segment is estimated to be the largest application segment of the digital inks market in 2018.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for digital inks during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Digital Inks Market, By Formulation
7 Digital Inks Market, By Application
8 Digital Inks Market, By Substrate
9 Regional Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Sun Chemical
- Inx International Ink
- Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co.
- JK Group
- Nazdar Company
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Sensient Imaging Technologies
- Nutec Digital Ink
- Bordeaux Digital Printink Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kornit Digital
- Avery Dennison
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- Independent Ink
- Cabot Corporation
- Blue Jade Texink Pvt. Ltd.
- Esmalglass – Itaca Group
- Braden Sutphin Ink Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/45zr8t/global_digital?w=4