DUBLIN, Aug. 28, 2018 — Research and Markets
The “Global Flexible Display Market 2018-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global flexible display market to grow at a CAGR of 46.87% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Flexible Display Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated by flexible display shipments across all form factors, such as curved, foldable, bendable, and rollable flexible displays used in smartphones, wearables, TVs, and others.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the adoption of increasing number of smartphones with flexible displays. The increasing demand for smartphones compels the vendors to expand their current production capacity for curved displays.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the growing popularity of flexible displays in digital signage applications. Digital signages are one of the most effective ways of advertising and displaying information, and it is increasingly becoming popular among merchants.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the decline in adoption of curved display TVs. The unit shipment of curved display TVs is expected to grow at a slower pace due to the lack of adoption by customers.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- AU Optronics
- BOE Technology Group
- LG Display
- SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Smartphones – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Wearables – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- TVs – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by application
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- OLED – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EPD – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- LCD – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Segmentation by production process
- Comparison by production process
- Vapor deposition – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Printing – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by production process
PART 10: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 11: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 12: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 13: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 14: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of TOLEDs
- Growing popularity of flexible displays in digital signage applications
- Growing popularity of flexibility in holographic display
PART 15: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 16: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65ww9f/global_flexible?w=5