CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) August 11, 2016—Houston’s newest hotel opened August 4 adjacent to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH). The beautiful new Liya Investments, LP. property makes guest comfort a priority with 4-pane windows to ensure a restful stay, a state of the art fitness room with video screens and ear buds for a personalized workout, and a FlyteBoard real-time airline flight information display to let guests remain comfortably on property until their flight is confirmed.
I expect to see FlyteBoard in every airport hotel
“Our new property is next to Houston Bush Intercontinental and most of our guests will arrive or depart by air. That is why we created a streamlined travel experience to make their stay perfect,” said Debra Johnson, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We installed a FlyteBoard flight information display in our lobby because it is important that guests remain confident about their travel plans. We want guests to be on time for flights with minimum stress. When I travel I expect to see a FlyteBoard in every airport hotel.”
The new Holiday Inn Houston NE Bush Airport hotel offers the most convenient location to IAH terminals. The newly constructed property boasts a contemporary feel while providing all of the amenities guests expect from Holiday Inn including a full-service restaurant and bar, outdoor pool, high-speed wireless internet access, and the latest electronics in each of its 142 rooms. The property’s 20-passenger Mercedes Benz van provides guests with comfortable transportation to and from the airport.
“The FlyteBoard flight information display is an ideal guest service amenity for Liya Investments, LP’s Holiday Inn at Bush Intercontinental. Guests can confirm flights and gates from the property. If their flight is delayed or cancelled, they can enjoy a meal or beverage in the comfort of the hotel, or extend their stay without waiting in long airport lines,” said Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems® Vice President. “We provide hotels with personalized revenue generating guest service solutions that benefit guests throughout their stay.”
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel and flexible digital signage property information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers and related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 55 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems’ travel and guest information services.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard displays live flight information for one or more airports. It can be customized with Doppler radar, local traffic, and guest messaging to create an all-in-one travel dashboard. Flyte Board can be wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted and is ideally suited for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, airport parking, convention centers and other off airport venues.
- FlytePass combines real-time flights with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available for both iMac & Windows computers and can be neatly packaged within a kiosk with options to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel lets guests view live airport flight information comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay professionally formats your meeting & events schedule on custom branded digital display. Flight information and wayfinding can also be included for the convenience of your traveling guests.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels boost revenue by displaying and promoting onsite amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is an interactive touch screen that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at https://www.flytesystems.com.
About Holiday Inn Houston NE – Bush Airport Hotel
The new Holiday Inn Houston NE Bush Airport hotel is a smoke-free property is located less than half a mile from Bush IAH, and also offers close proximity to Highway 59, I- 45, and Beltway 8. Our complimentary shuttle ensures that you will always make your flights on time. Traveling for business, we have a state of the art business center, complimentary Wi-Fi, and just over 2,400 feet of banquet/meeting space. Companies including Halliburton, Richie Brothers, and Exxon are nearby. Come discover what makes this state of the art hotel your first choice every time you visit Houston.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with 55+ years’ experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, digital signage industries, and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with ‘glance-and-go’ content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.