REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, has entered into an agreement with the San Francisco Giants to sponsor the 2018 baseball season. The first-time partnership offers new ways for Informatica to connect with key audiences reflected in the Giants’ local fan base as Informatica celebrates 25 years of data innovation alongside the Giants’ 60 years of baseball.
Giants fans will notice the following integrations during the season:
- “Giants Statcast” Scoreboard Feature: This in-game feature is the first of its kind, and will be presented by Informatica and includes custom content about player and game statistics for select home games.
- Radio Support: KNBR radio hosts Jon Miller and Dave Flemming will announce Informatica as an exclusive sponsor of the San Francisco Giants “Advanced Measurement of the Game” while broadcasting for all of the team’s 162 games.
- Branded In-Stadium Beams: Informatica has become the first brand to advertise through a beam take-over on all of the ramps leading in and out of AT&T Park through the Willie Mays Gate. Attendees will see Informatica on more than 80 beams throughout the stadium ramp of the ballpark.
- Informatica Orange Friday: Informatica will be the presenting sponsor of Orange Friday on September 14.
- Proud Partner Signage: Bay Area residents will see San Francisco Giants and Informatica logos throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including billboards and other out-of-home advertisements.
- “We are proud to partner with Informatica and couldn’t be happier to find a partner in our backyard with a shared a love of orange,” said Jason Pearl, senior vice president, Partnerships and Business Development at the San Francisco Giants. “We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to work with our sponsors and we collaborated together to develop a scaled, unique, and impactful amplification of Informatica’s disruptive brand at AT&T Park.”
- “The San Francisco Giants are beloved in the Bay Area and we couldn’t be prouder to partner with a team that has brought so much to their fans over the past 60 years,” said Sally Jenkins, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Informatica. “San Francisco Bay Area sponsorships are part of Informatica’s brand strategy and are a great way to mark Informatica’s 25th anniversary helping our customers unleash the power of data.”
Tweet this: News: @Informatica announces sponsorship of @SFGiants with never before branded areas of @ATTPark #TakeMeOutToTheBallGame http://infa.media/pr180816a
About the San Francisco Giants
One of the oldest teams in Major League Baseball, the 136-year old franchise moved to San Francisco from New York in 1958. 2018 marks the Giants 60th year in San Francisco and will be celebrated with events throughout the season to commemorate this diamond anniversary. After playing a total of 42 years in Seals Stadium and Candlestick Park, the team moved to the privately constructed AT&T Park in 2000. The organization is widely recognized for its innovative business practices and baseball excellence. In 2010, the franchise was named the Sports Organization of the Year by Street & Smith’s Sports Business Journal and in 2010 was named Organization of the Year by Baseball America.
Since opening its gates, AT&T Park has become internationally-renowned as a premier venue in the world of both sports and entertainment. On the diamond, more than 56 million spectators have witnessed a number of magical moments, including three World Series Championships (2010, 2012, & 2014), the raising of four National League Pennants and seven playoff appearances. On June 13, 2012, the organization’s first-ever Perfect Game was thrown by Giants ace Matt Cain. On July 10, 2007 AT&T Park was the center of the baseball universe when it hosted the 78th Major League Baseball All-Star Game. AT&T Park has also played host to some of music’s biggest acts, including Lady Gaga, Beyoncé & Jay Z, the Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band, Green Day and Billy Joel.
Off the field, the Giants have one of the premier community outreach programs in professional sports. Through its community outreach programs, the Giants and the Giants Community Fund work with corporate and non-profit partners to raise awareness, educate, and generate interest in a variety of issues important to both their fans and community. These issues include education/literacy, violence prevention, health and youth recreation, and fitness. The Giants Community Fund’s Junior Giants Baseball Program received the 2015 Commissioner’s Award for Philanthropic Excellence, and the San Francisco Giants were named ESPN Sports Humanitarian Team of the Year in July of 2016.
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the past 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Informatica is a trademarks or registered trademark of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.