DUBLIN–The “Global LED Signage and Professional Display Market Forecast” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the market study, the worldwide value of indoor LED-based digital signage complete systems (direct LED cluster-type screens and LED-backlit LCD screens) reached $21 billion last year (2017), and the value is forecasted to reach $43.2 billion in 2027.
In addition to providing market data for the complete signage display systems, the consultancy also provides a 10-year forecast for the sub-systems, which are the piece-parts of the systems.
The value of LED-based sub-systems (piece-parts), used in the outdoor applications, is forecast to increase from $3.7 billion in 2017 to $7 billion in 2027. An on-premise LED sign is located outdoors on the premises of a business or organization. In 2017, LED tile modules (sub-panels) used in direct cluster-type screens lead in relative market share, followed by LED lighting in traditional sign-box/channel letter signage/display.
Digital signage uses a variety of communication links between the hardware components, which include a PC, a mobile operating system unit/Android device, or a System-on-Chip (SoC) interface and the actual display (LED signage, LCD screens, projector) along with the software-based content management system (CMS). The immediate communication linkage between transmitters and receivers involve a wireless link (very short to medium-length links), copper-wire (medium length), or fiber optic cable (typically a link length up to 20km).
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Market Forecast By Sub-System
- Market Forecast By System-Type
- Profile Briefs of LED and Related Companies (over 130 companies)
- LEDs – Technology Overview
- Market Research Methodology
- Definitions and Standards
- Market Forecast Data Base Explanation of Excel-Based Spreadsheets
- Amphenol Corporation
- Aptiv Plc (Delphi Automotive)
- Aurora Optics Incorporated
- Bel Fuse Inc. (Cinch Connectors-Bel Group)
- Belden Incorporated
- Clearfield, Inc.
- CommScope Inc. / TE Connectivity Ltd. (Raychem)
- Corning Incorporated (AFOP); (also see 3M)
- Diamond SA
- Euromicron Group (Sachsenkabel)
- Fiber Instruments Sales Inc.
- Fischer Connectors SA
- Glenair Inc.
- Greenlee Textron Inc., a subsidiary of Textron Inc.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Inno Instrument
- ITT Cannon and Veam
- LEMO Connectors
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Incorporated
- Molex, LLC (Koch Industries, Inc.)
- Optical Cable Corporation (OCC)
- SEIKOH GIKEN CO., Ltd.
- Senko Advanced Components (SENKO Sangyo Co., Ltd.)
- Shenzhen Powerlink Electronic Technology Co. Ltd
- Smiths Connectors
- SOURIAU (Eaterline)
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave (SEI)
- TE Connectivity
- Techwin (China) Industry Co., Ltd.
- 3M Interconnect Solutions; (also see Corning)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5v22b/led_signage_and?w=4