CHICAGO, March 26, 2019 — Mimo Monitors (www.MimoMonitors.com), the experts in small touchscreen displays, will be at the 2019 Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international tradeshow and conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology, and digital communications networks, in booth #3022 to preview and offer hands-on demos of their notable and new durable, high-quality, and innovative displays.
As Mimo Monitors continues to successfully grow, the company wants to continue to explore and expand to new arenas where they can leverage their expertise.
The Mimo Vue with TanvasTouch, slated to launch later this year, is one of many new and notable products available for demo at the Mimo Monitors booth (#3022) at the 2019 Digital Signage Expo. The Mimo Vue with TanvasTouch, currently in preview, is the first product to bring surface haptics to digital signage and conference rooms, allowing users to feel what they see on screen like never before.
Some of the new and noteworthy products that will be on-hand at Mimo Monitor’s booth (#3022) include:
- The Mimo Vue With TanvasTouch: Slated to launch later this year, the Mimo Vue with TanvasTouch, is the first product to bring surface haptics to digital signage and conference rooms. This innovative display allows users to feel what they see on the screen, such as edges, bumps, or ripples, like never before.
- The Mimo Vue with BrightSign Built-In: This recently launched product integrates the BrightSign media player and Mimo Vue display, to provide a high quality, reliable, and fully-encompassing digital signage solution that’s intuitive to use, and simple to install and scale.
- The 24″ 4K Mimo Vue with BrightSign Built-In: Now in preview and ideal for high-end retail displays, this 4Ktouchscreen provides a visually striking, crisp image at 3840×2160 resolution, while conveniently integrating the Mimo Vue with the BrightSign player for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- The Mimo Monitors 21.5″ Outdoor Display: Previewing at DSE is Mimo Monitors’ first-ever outdoor display, ideal for kiosks. Designed to operate over a wide temperature range in both cold and heat, this interactive display, at a 1920×1080 resolution is 5x brighter than a typical display to ensure clear and visually pleasing graphic viewing in all kinds of outdoor light.
- Shelf-Edge Displays: Previewing at DSE and ideal for retail, Mimo Monitors is showcasing their first-ever shelf-edge displays. Available in 16″, 23″, and 35″ these shelf-edge displays are ideal for seamless retail integration, providing high-quality and durable solutions.
- 24″ and 27″ Open-Frame Displays: Mimo Monitors’ largest open-frame displays to-date, will be previewing at DSE 2019. Ideal for kiosks, retail and more, these displays are simple to deploy and scale while offering up a high-quality interactive experience.
To make an appointment for a hands-on demo at DSE, visit: https://www.mimomonitors.com/pages/digital-signage-expo-dse#form
About Mimo Monitors:
Mimo Monitors, established in 2008, is a global expert and industry leader in small touchscreen monitors, displays, and tablets. Designed with a solutions-first approach, Mimo Monitors believes in creating small footprint and high value displays that drive innovation and provide a seamless experience for digital signage, conference rooms, kiosks, point of purchase, point of sale, hospitality, retail, and more.
Centered in providing touchscreens with human touch, Mimo Monitors puts customer service first, offering personalized, detail-oriented service to ensure client satisfaction. Focused on flexible and customizable solutions, Mimo Monitors touchscreens are intuitive to use, easy to deploy, and sleek in design, all while enhancing productivity and user experience. The Mimo Monitors world-class team has deployed Mimo Monitors solutions in locations throughout the world for Fortune 500 companies, both in the US and around the world.
SOURCE Mimo Monitors