Flyte Systems tapped its parent company, Industrial Television Services (ITS), for an expanded product line of digital signage solutions for hospitality and related businesses. At HITEC in New Orleans, June 20 – 23, Flyte Systems will showcase a family of advanced display services that go beyond hotel flight information to smooth the travel experience. Topping Flyte Systems’ innovation list is the Mobile Message Manager, which lets authorized staff update digital signage guest messaging anywhere, anytime from any mobile device. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems’ travel and guest information services.
“Flyte Systems is coming to HITEC 2016 with a new lineup of digital signage services and systems,” said Vice President Scott Triphahn. “We deliver much more than airline information today. We drew on our parent company ITS to create display solutions that meet the information needs of virtually any hotel or related business.” The first innovation is Mobile Message Manager. This enables hotel operators to instantly change and create digital signage messaging remotely and in real time from a handheld device so meeting information, wayfinding, and events are always current. Managers can provide guests with the most up to date information without having to divert staff from guest facing duty. Applications include informing guests of last minute promotions and specials, shuttle schedules, welcome messages, and weather and travel related events to name a few.
Other new digital signage solutions from Flyte Systems include enhancements to InfoBoard and Hotel EventDisplay. EventDisplay is a reader board of property events that can include property maps and touch screen wayfinding to get conference attendees to their venue faster. EventDisplay can also include individual meeting room signage outside each room, providing confirmation to attendees that they have reached their correct destination. EventDisplay is simple, fast and easy to update centrally. “We will implement EventDisplay displays and room signage as a standalone installation or integrated with our InfoBoard display,” said Triphahn.
Hotels and other business use InfoBoard as a digital concierge for wayfinding, property event information, local area attractions, flight information, and boarding pass printing. “InfoBoard is a digital touchscreen virtual concierge that provides guests with options for area event searches, property outlet menu options, a dining directory, as well as EventDisplay functionality,” Triphahn said. Mixed use businesses use InfoBoard to combine a building directory with property and local area attractions for visiting business people. InfoBoard’s property-customizable format is available in multiple installation options that include wall mounted or freestanding enclosures for greater flexibility to match a variety of lobby design formats.
“Flyte Systems continues to smooth the travel experience, but now does it with many more tools to keep travelers on time and in the right place,” Triphahn said.
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
At HITEC Visit Flyte Systems in Booth #1545.
JUNE 20-23 at New Orleans’ Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events, and flight information.
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard displays live flight information for one or more airports. It can be customized with Doppler radar, local traffic, and guest messaging to create an all-in-one travel dashboard. Flyte Board can be wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted and is ideally suited for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, airport parking, convention centers and other off airport venues.
- FlytePass combines real-time flights with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available for both iMac & Windows computers and can be neatly packaged within a kiosk with options to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel lets guests view live airport flight information comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay professionally formats your meeting & events schedule on custom branded digital display. Flight information and wayfinding can also be included for the convenience of your traveling guests.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels boost revenue by displaying and promoting onsite amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is an interactive touch screen that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at https://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with 55+ years’ experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, digital signage industries, and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with ‘glance-and-go’ content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.