CHICAGO March 07, 2019 — The new portrait security wall mounts support displays in a vertical orientation, which takes advantage of wall space on columns and in small areas. Mounting displays vertically also makes menus, directories, transportation schedules and similar types of lists easier to read.
Special security features help protect displays that are vulnerable to theft in public areas. A solid steel security bar and the included combination lock work together to secure the vertical brackets to the wall plate. The security bar slides through the brackets, and the lock prevents easy removal of the bar and the display. Deterring theft of the display also protects the mount, which is often damaged beyond repair when a display is stolen. Heavy-duty powder-coated steel construction offers ruggedness and durability.
“Vertically mounted digital signage is used everywhere from fast food restaurants to shopping malls and airport terminals,” said Karenann Brow, Director of Product Marketing for Surge, Power Strips and Display Mounts. “Tripp Lite portrait wall mounts include a steel security bar and four-position combination lock to provide the added value of theft deterrence. Customers can have peace of mind knowing that their financial investment in the display, as well as the mount, is protected.”
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s Portrait Security Wall Mounts
- Portrait orientation for efficient use of vertical wall space and clear communication of lists in digital signage
- Solid steel security bar and four-position combination lock
- Model with fixed placement and bubble level for flat-panel displays up to 70 inches
- Model with tilt adjustment for flat-panel displays up to 55 inches
- VESA-compliant brackets for compatibility with displays
- Included mounting hardware
- 5-year limited warranty