Atlanta, March 11, 2020 – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 200 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2020, including:
- *BrightSign will announce the latest wave of partners to integrate with BSN.cloud. These additional CMS and digital signage solutions providers can be chosen from within the BSN.cloud UI during player set-up, demonstrating the groundswell of support for BrightSign’s new player and network management platform. (Booth 2811)
- Calibre’s LEDFusion All-in-One LED Display revolutionizes the world of large LED screens by providing a complete, integrated solution that can be installed by three people in an hour or less – largely eliminating the time, effort and expense typically associated with deploying screens of this size. The Indonesian Presidential Palace has two LEDFusion (Booth 1225)
- Screenfeed’s new localized weather Alerts product replaces old manual alert systems by automatically interrupting regularly scheduled content to inform viewers of impending emergencies as they happen. Screenfeed’s Alerts product is available with a complete suite of configuration options that integrate seamlessly with many of the industry’s leading digital signage software systems. (Booth 1400)
- tvONE’s CORIOmaster2 is an all-in-one, multi-window video processor delivering unprecedented processing power, supporting more windows with higher quality and uncompromised 4K60 and 8K-ready performance. Whether the output is LED, projectors, or flat panel displays, CORIOmaster2 is the best tool for the job for a variety of environments. (Booth 1120)
- Univiews V130L is an outdoor LCD digital signage wall mounted installation in either landscape or portrait mode. Supported with IP55/65 protection and Miracast compatible, it offers automatic control of brightness and temperature, a thin bezel of up to 13cm and front maintenance. (Booth 1730)
- Vistar Media re-defines “the loop” with Unified Ad Serving, which gives media owners the ability to support traditional loop-based ad scheduling and programmatic through one centralized platform. By reimagining the loop, Vistar is helping media owners monetize their screens while providing the flexibility to sell to both traditional and programmatic buyers. (Booth 3218)
*BrightSign’s BSN.cloud product will also be featured in DSE’s New Product Showcase in DSE’s Central Park (Booth 1822)!
Registration for any of the DSE 2020 educational conference sessions, which are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2020.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2020 is scheduled for March 31- April 3, 2020, with access to the Exhibit Hall April 1-2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 817-5901 or email@example.com. For more information, visit www.dse2020.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo), or for all DSE 2020 updates, use #dse2020. For year-round news and information on the digital signage industry, visit www.digitalsignageconnection.com.