PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS, through its kiosks and digital billboards, once again joined one of Portugal’s biggest music festivals, NOS ALIVE, at the Passeio Marítimo de Algés, in Lisbon.
In this way, the public was able to gain access to a range of useful information when they were in the venue. The objective was to respond to the challenges that a phenomenon with this dimension can provide.
The digital billboards we have developed can have several functionalities, however, for this specific project, the main functionalities are:
- Take selfies – Interactive photo, a moment where the audience can have fun and keep a unique souvenir of the event;
- View the program of the event;
- Consult the enclosure map – wayfinding;
- Present the timetable of public transportation available for the event;
- Among other features.
You can see the video of the event here: https://youtu.be/E9h-ZZOHBhc
The results were amazing:
- More than 50.000 interactions with the kiosks;
- About more than 6000 selfies (shared on social media like Facebook.);
- 10.000 people used the Wayfinding service to locate in the event space.