Feb. 19, 2020 – ScreenCloud, the digital signage SaaS company, announced new capabilities to its platform, which the company has been building in the background since 2017. Based on feedback from more than 8,000+ customers, ScreenCloud’s new features are in response to the changing needs of its predominantly internal communications customer base.
The key new features include:
- Smart scheduling: Managers can schedule content in advance and choose expiration dates for automatic content removal to ensure better content governance.
- Screen takeovers: Users can now cast content to one screen nearby – or hundreds of screens around the world before returning to a regular program schedule.
- Full remote control: Users can now upload, edit and change content directly from their smartphone, as well as their PC, from wherever they are.
- Surface more voices: Five levels of granular user permissions and the new Channels/Playlists formula means every team can contribute to content.
- Create branded content: Managers can use the new Canvas app to design screen-ready content like posters and notices inside ScreenCloud, with brand images, logos and colors.
- Security: ScreenCloud now offers the ability to integrate with major identity providers, alongside two-factor authentication and user audit logs.
ScreenCloud is focused on innovating and optimizing its core product in response to maturing digital signage use cases, where the need has extended further than just a simple way to send content to screens. One example is to engage with “deskless workers” who operate outside the traditional confines of a desk, laptop, or smartphone, by surfacing important organizational data in an ambient format.
“As we learned more about the challenges our customers face while building and running a communications network of screens we knew it was difficult to solve them all in the existing product,” said Mark McDermott, CEO of ScreenCloud. “With the new ScreenCloud, we’ve taken a ground up approach to building the most flexible platform possible, one that can bend and morph to fit a whole range of complex enterprise needs, whilst staying true to our values of simplicity and ease of use. We can’t wait to see what our customers do next with it, as they unleash their creativity via screens!”
To access the new ScreenCloud visit: https://screencloud.com/freetrial
Founded in 2015, ScreenCloud is a fast-growth disruptor in the SaaS landscape. Challenging the existing hardware-first model of digital signage, ScreenCloud offers a hardware-agonistic and content-first approach, serving customers such as Halal Guys, Surterra, and Dropbox.
ScreenCloud elevates information to audiences via shared screens and helps organizations to cut through with the data that’s most important to its workforce. Whether that’s the latest sales figures, employee engagement content or health and safety training reminders.
The platform uses screens to help companies simplify their communications in today’s crowded landscape, while offering a visually compelling, easy-to-use tool that connects employees and consumers to the information that matters most.
Powered by a cloud content management system, ScreenCloud fits in seamlessly to a brand’s existing smart systems so you can check breaking news, track employee communications and power data visualizations through one central, ambient medium.
For more details, visit: https://screencloud.com