DAYTON, Ohio, Oct. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The STRATACACHE family of companies will showcase an integrated full range of digital solutions that drive convenience store shopper activation at the NACS (National Association of Convenience Stores) Show 2017. STRATACACHE’s scalable, high performance marketing technologies empower convenience store operators to improve sales, store operations and convenience using rich media and interactive engagement. STRATACACHE is in booth #3463 at the NACS Show, which is being held October 17-20 in Chicago and focuses on advancing convenience and fuel retailing.
“Consumer activation is all about moving shoppers from ‘maybe’ to ‘yes’ during important micro-moments of truth,” says Kevin Carbone, CEO of PRN, a division of STRATACACHE and developer of the LIFT POS Upsell Platform. “We provide our convenience partners with solutions that bring more customers into their stores, deliver personalized offers at checkout that result in higher unit sales per transaction, facilitate faster and more efficient service and create a better in-store experience for their customers. We’re excited to demonstrate how these digital solutions create new sales opportunities and improve the overall shopping experience.”
Booth #3463 highlights include:
- LIFT 2.0 POS Upsell Platform: Preview the next generation of the LIFT proven upsell activation platform that promotes relevant offers at the point of sale, personalizing the shopping experience by using real-time offers based on purchase data. LIFT 2.0 features a streamlined all-in-one form factor, a feature-rich analytics portal and flexible configurations to fit any retail environment.
- Interactive Display Cooler: Engage customers and drive impulse purchases with interactive content displayed on a translucent touchscreen cooler or freezer door. This solution allows you to display full-motion video that attracts shoppers to play a short game which highlights and promotes items inside the cooler. Additionally, display content can be monetized to generate ad revenue from partner brands.
- Wireless Jackpot Gas Pump Topper: Promote lottery ticket sales to customers who have stopped to fill their tank. A double-sided display updates customers with the current lottery jackpot amount in real time – ensuring the amount displayed is always accurate – and creates the opportunity for convenience store operators to advertise in-store promotions and offers.
- Digital Menu Boards and Ordering Kiosks: Ordering fresh food is fun and convenient with our self-order kiosks and high-impact digital menu boards. Customers use touchscreens to order the perfect meal on-the-go, sending a selfie along with their selections. Add-on or higher-margin items are promoted during the ordering process, boosting sales. When their order is ready, the customer’s own photo appears on large format digital displays – ready for pick up! Shorter lines, increased order accuracy and a fun experience promote repeat customer visits.
- Outdoor Digital Menu Boards: Reliably display content in any outdoor setting. Designed with anti-glare protective glass and equipped to withstand the harshest environments, the outdoor digital menu boards on display show the latest advancements in the outdoor menu experience.
For more information on STRATACACHE’s booth at the NACS Show, visit www.stratacache.com/nacs-2017.
STRATACACHE provides scalable customer experiences, empowering retailers to learn deeply about their customers’ shopping preferences and behaviors, allowing for personalized shopper interaction. Our solutions deliver consumer activation at the point-of-decision, generating new sales opportunities and enhanced retail profitability. With 2 million+ software activations globally, we power the biggest digital networks for the world’s largest brands. Across the STRATACACHE family of complementary digital media/ad tech solution companies, we have the technology, expertise and track record to bring retail innovation that delivers results. Learn more about the STRATACACHE family at www.stratacache.com, on Twitter @STRATACACHE or on Facebook.