Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- NetipBox’sNsign platform is the natural choice for your digital signage projects. This scalable management platform can create, manage and optimize your campaigns with no coding skills needed. It is the generator of powerful leads, dynamic POS display, intuitive internal communication, campaign reporting and customer experiences. Booth 1141
- Rose Electronics CrystalView Detachable Active Optical Cables allow for easy conduit pull and are available as HDMI2.0/DVI or DisplayPort1.4. The HDMI cable extends HDMI 2.0 video at 4K60 resolution with 10-bit HDR up to 330ft (100m). The DisplayPort cable extends DisplayPort 1.4 video at 8K30 resolution with 16-bit HDR up to 165ft (50m). Booth 1116
- signageOS Open is the newest offering derived from signageOS technology that allows CMS companies to integrate with any SoC display or media player for free. This product provides CMS companies with the universal JS API built from years of development, testing, and maintenance for native core applications for every platform. Booth 3200
- Sophatar’s ProxiScreen is a SaaS solution utilizing Bluetooth beacon technology that turns stale digital signage into interactive content based on proximity of customer phones to digital displays. Mobile SDKs now available for the integration in existing retailer and brand mobile apps and an API for integration into existing signage content management solutions. Booth 2038 https://www.proxiscreen.com
- Hitachi’s TelekinEASY No-Touch Interactive Signage makes it fun to point at an on-screen picture – the “ding-dong” confirms your selection without fingers touching the screen! No-Touch=No Germs and no screens to clean. Use any TV! Use web images, videos and animations. Analytic/demographics plug-in available. http://www.hitachi-america.us/TelekinEASY Booth 2247
- Johnson Controls’ SignageInsights is an AI enabled plug & play solution that provides digital signage with audience measurement. Make existing digital signage infrastructure more relevant by delivering content to appropriate customers at the right time. No ambiguity in measuring the effectiveness of communications, instantly get to know ROI through real-time insights.
https://www.johnsoncontrols.com/digital Booth 1147
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, makes one eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.