Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- Rose Electronics VideoSplitter HDMI HDBaseT 1×4distributes and extends one HDMI 2.0 source signal along with IR and RS232 to four displays over CATx cable. There is also one HDMI output to monitor locally or cascade with up to four additional splitters. Receivers are required near the displays, and are powered from the splitter using PoH. Booth 1116
- Samsung’s OMN-D Series Dual In-Window Display promotes content with exceptional clarity in any storefront window, featuring a double-sided screen with each side adjusted for the environments in which it is utilized. The window-facing side’s 300nit brightness helps maintain picture integrity regardless of sunlight, which the in-store features 1000nit, delivering information clearly.
https://www.samsung.com/us/business/products/displays/ Booth 1900/3152
- SONY’s new Touch Overlay Panels (TOP) for 55″, 65″, 75″, and 85″ displays operate with IR touch technology supporting up to 10 simultaneous touch points, and interface with touch-controlled hardware via USB. These slim, stylish and light weight overlays create interactive multi-touch screens, ideal for easy installation and use in meeting rooms, interactive signage, and informational kiosks.
pro.sony/displays Booth 1607
- Userful’s uClient app enables deployment and management of video walls, digital signage, KPI dashboards and any other visual application directly from the cloud using LG’s webOS smart displays. It eliminates hardware requirements and facilitates a wide range of advanced features – zones, scheduling, cloud storage, display synching for video walls, and more. Booth 1734
- Visix’s new AxisTV Alert is a stand-alone platform that can be used alongside any digital signage CMS. It has an intuitive web interface dedicated to alert functionality that isn’t crowded with non-alert items. Built around Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) standards, it easily integrates with popular third-party alerting suites like Alertus and Rave Mobile Safety. Booth 2631
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, makes one eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.