Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- ABCOM’s 32” portable Swedx 4K Sandwich Board revolutionizes the standard print signage, with a vibrant 4K commercial display allowing for content to be shown in any file format, can loop videos or rotate images through a built-in media player or PC secured in the base. Custom options available – battery operated, outdoor-rated, back-to-back. Booth 1834
- AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2,is the world’s first commercial-grade 4K Chromebox. It is sleek, rugged, and ultra-secure. It is perfect for 24/7 kiosks, digital signage, machine vision, industrial and commercial applications. It supports 2UHD 4K displays, is fanless, has dual WiFi antennas and the secure Google ChromeOS. Booth 2138
- NEC ALP is a powerful business intelligence analytics platform for retailers, which delivers real-time content and data measurement. Its back-end architecture uses edge and cloud computing to provide analytics and insights, helping retailers create personalized customer experiences through real-time, relevant content triggered by non-identifying demographic data sourced through multiple sensors.
https://www.necdisplay.com/ALP/ Booth 2300
- Philips Signage Solutions’ 55” 55BDL3010Q is designed to inform and enthrall with breathtaking 4K images from your external media player or even a USB stick – without all the internal complications that you don’t need. This newest addition to our Q-Line now includes Failover to ensure your screen is never blank! Booths 3243/3245
- A maintenance-free, year-round solution, Peerless-AV’s Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Displays feature a fully sealed IP68-rated design, full HD 1080p resolution for a bright, crisp picture, and IK10-rated cover glass for the ultimate screen protection. Ideal for any application, the displays are available in 43″, 49″, and 55″. Booth 2407
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, makes one eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.